LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I have made a trade with Ron....

I trade RGlll and Wes Welker for Brandon Marshall.

Wow...

I guess I am worried that Decker and Thomas will get most of the TDs in Denver and that Welker may decline just a bit. I know its a lot to give up but I really like Marshall this year. I may regret it though
RGIII, Welker, Forte, CJ2k keepers

Wow...

I guess I am worried that Decker and Thomas will get most of the TDs in Denver and that Welker may decline just a bit. I know its a lot to give up but I really like Marshall this year. I may regret it though

RGIII alone made me say wow. Just better hope Marshall does not open up the season with injury after that trade. You never know it could end up working in your favor somehow. In the FF world strange things happen.

Wow...

RGIII alone made me say wow. Just better hope Marshall does not open up the season with injury after that trade. You never know it could end up working in your favor somehow. In the FF world strange things happen.

Well.. if Marshall gets hurt I am screwed.

Wow...

Marshall is a monster, if healthy he will pull down 100+ receptions, 1400+ yards 10+ tds

saw on yahoo "Brandon Marshall reported to Bears camp at 235 pounds with 6.2 percent body fat."

I really didn't want to get rid of him but I truly hate Eli
Fair trade. John could've gotten a mid round pick as well but its pretty even
Eli is a horrible FF QB
I know 3 of my keepers at this point... Arian Foster, Brandon Marshall, and DeMarco Murray. Not sure about the 4th yet
Eli is a horrible FF QB

thisthatandthose
I know 3 of my keepers at this point... Arian Foster, Brandon Marshall, and DeMarco Murray. Not sure about the 4th yet

wow, so really keeping DeMarco Murray? I assumed you were dropping him and don't even have him in my top 10 of eligible players to draft

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

wow, so really keeping DeMarco Murray? I assumed you were dropping him and don't even have him in my top 10 of eligible players to draft

Yes. You have made that clear to me. Go look at any ratings on any board and he is a top 48 player in PPR. I also draft last in rd 1. I want to make sure I have 2 solid rbs
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 25, 2013 at 7:01 PM ]

Yes. You have made that clear to me. Go look at any ratings on any board and he is a top 48 player in PPR. I also draft last in rd 1. I want to make sure I have 2 solid rbs

You look at that stuff? I have no clue where sites rank guys

One of these posters won this league last year. One of them had the 2nd worst record.

Let's see if you guys can figure out which is which.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jul 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
One of these posters won this league last year. One of them had the 2nd worst record.

Lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

what are you talking about? I didn't have the 2nd worst record....
Share 49ersWebzone