LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
crzy traded me Jimmy Graham and the 58th pick for my late 1st (pick 9). We agreed on this last night.

cancel this trade guys.

I accuse Rubber of tampering

This. That forfeits his second rounder
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
crzy traded me Jimmy Graham and the 58th pick for my late 1st (pick 9). We agreed on this last night.

cancel this trade guys.

Graham failed his physical so trade is void
Trade Alert!

Vrabbit trades Larry Fitzgerald and his 5th rounder (59th overall) to redrose for his 2nd rounder (17th overall).
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

cancel this trade guys.

I accuse Rubber of tampering

This. That forfeits his second rounder

It was me... I did not feel comfortable making the trade. I was confused if I had to drop a keeper or not or if the trade sent Graham to me and he recieved the 9th pick. I got mixed up. Like I said this is my first year going into the 2nd season of a keeper league. There was no foul play here.
Edit: Nevermind
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 25, 2013 at 10:08 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Just to clarify guys, for everyone.

If you trade for a player prior to the keeper deadline, you are not allowed to keep this player in addition to the four keepers you already have.

You are bound to four keepers regardless of any trades you make.

Just to clarify guys, for everyone.

If you trade for a player prior to the keeper deadline, you are not allowed to keep this player in addition to the four keepers you already have.

You are bound to four keepers regardless of any trades you make.

this
I'm not blowing anybody off I'm on the road driving to North Carolina for a baseball tournament I'm using Siri. Receiving lots of interest to my players à la
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I'm not blowing anybody off I'm on the road driving to North Carolina for a baseball tournament I'm using Siri. Receiving lots of interest to my players à la

Hey I'm trading Sproles to red rose for my 3rd rounder in exchange for his 1st, the 8th pick. Agreed last night but I was. Traveling to east Carolina. I made it here safely. Thanks

Just to confirm my deal with Rubberneck:

I receive Darren Sproles and RNs 3rd rnd pick #33

RN receives my first rnd pick #8
look at the Brit getting his Baalke on
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I've got to do something
trades are updated in the OP and draft order, let me know if I messed up somewhere
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I've got to do something

I like it
Share 49ersWebzone