There are 194 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
looks like im gonna be leaving this league

Why ? Because of $50? Arent you in the money in your baseball league?

will be hopefully. but yeah, i have $350 for fantasy football leagues due around the same week. im not gonna let my bills get effected for fantasy football. lol
Guys, there's no way I can participate this year, the draft is set for Mon Aug 12th and I'm away from the following Tuesday for almost 3 weeks and won't have sufficient web access to make my picks.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Guys, there's no way I can participate this year, the draft is set for Mon Aug 12th and I'm away from the following Tuesday for almost 3 weeks and won't have sufficient web access to make my picks.

so when would you be back by? Again, we got this done last year in 11 days so we can definitely play with this. I just want to have the results inputted into Yahoo by the Monday before the opener on Thursday 9/5.

Let me know
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by jrg:
looks like im gonna be leaving this league

Trade me Julio Jones or Marshawn Lynch for Dwayne Bowe before you do.

If James is indeed not gonna be able to come back he shouldn't be making any moves

LOL I know I would never do anything degrading like that.

so when would you be back by? Again, we got this done last year in 11 days so we can definitely play with this. I just want to have the results inputted into Yahoo by the Monday before the opener on Thursday 9/5.

Let me know

That will be cutting it close. I am not really wanting to but if we have to roll this thing out next weekend I am down. I really want all the same guys to be able to play. I just hate drafting early in the preseason.

Let me know

That will be cutting it close. I am not really wanting to but if we have to roll this thing out next weekend I am down. I really want all the same guys to be able to play. I just hate drafting early in the preseason.

it's definitely another choice

Let me know

I'll be back Sunday, Sept 1st

Let me know

it's definitely another choice

It looks likely that I will be away next weekend. I really dont want to do a draft for a money league in July anyway.

Let me know

I'll be back Sunday, Sept 1st

hm
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM ]
I need folks to start talking in terms of dates. Rose, you leave on 8/13, right? John, you'll be away this (7/27-28) weekend or next (8/3-4)?

I need folks to start talking in terms of dates. Rose, you leave on 8/13, right? John, you'll be away this (7/27-28) weekend or next (8/3-4)?

Its 50-50 Rabbit for this coming weekend. We could start this on the 1st of August which would give Rose enough time. Its about 3 weeks earlier than I would like but thats cool.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Its 50-50 Rabbit for this coming weekend. We could start this on the 1st of August which would give Rose enough time. Its about 3 weeks earlier than I would like but thats cool.

hey if we can get it done in 11 days we can get it done in 12
"i can't make the offline draft that has no time limit"

see how stupid that sounds?
If you need another GM, I'd be down to join, lmk
Ok I do not want to sound like a dumbass but I have never went in the 2nd year of a keeper. Being that everyone is keeping 4 players... That will that make the draft go by even faster being we wont have to do four rounds right? With that being the case we got our draft in 11 days last year and if we go on that same pace it should only take no more than a week to finish.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jul 23, 2013 at 4:42 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone