LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

did anyone text Boise?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
did anyone text Boise?

i did
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I drafted him 14 picks later, had 3 RBs, 2 WRs, & a TE when I took him with my 4th pick. Cooks was your 2nd.

Meh, of the guys drafted after Cooks, the only guys that have keeper potential are Cameron (if losing Norv Turner doesn't decrease his effectiveness), Percy Harvin (if he stays healthy) and Kendall Wright (is Locker going to develop or QB fiasco for years?).

I have 2 clear cut keepers on my roster, and need a guy to be a potential 3rd.

I gave up a pick for Brown to get the 2nd keeper.

Don't worry, I have a a list of more crazy picks ahead

Always keep in mind that my posts have a high amount of "just saying it to bust SD79's balls" in them, especially now that Miles has given me very little to make fun of him for this year. That said, I don't think you should be looking beyond this year in a league that only has 3 keepers.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
did anyone text Boise?

i did

thanks
I drafted him 14 picks later, had 3 RBs, 2 WRs, & a TE when I took him with my 4th pick. Cooks was your 2nd.

Meh, of the guys drafted after Cooks, the only guys that have keeper potential are Cameron (if losing Norv Turner doesn't decrease his effectiveness), Percy Harvin (if he stays healthy) and Kendall Wright (is Locker going to develop or QB fiasco for years?).

I have 2 clear cut keepers on my roster, and need a guy to be a potential 3rd.

I gave up a pick for Brown to get the 2nd keeper.

Don't worry, I have a a list of more crazy picks ahead

Always keep in mind that my posts have a high amount of "just saying it to bust SD79's balls" in them, especially now that Miles has given me very little to make fun of him for this year. That said, I don't think you should be looking beyond this year in a league that only has 3 keepers.

Sincerely,

The Old As f**k team.

BOO YAH
Sincerely,

The Old As f**k team.

BOO YAH

lol, especially at our attrition rate. I think we have 7 original members?
Sincerely,

The Old As f**k team.

BOO YAH

8, and I'm really hopeful that I wont need to find any replacements next season (that goes for you Pete and your feels)
Sincerely,

The Old As f**k team.

BOO YAH

8, and I'm really hopeful that I wont need to find any replacements next season (that goes for you Pete and your feels)

Other than giving Garce the boot of course. Just kidding Just kidding
Via text Boise selects.....................GREG OLSEN

PLEASE MAKE THE CHANGE FROM THE SELECTION I POSTED PREVIOUSLY. I MESSED UP AND PUT THE WRONG PLAYER

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 20, 2014 at 1:59 PM ]
EMMANUEL SANDERS WR

Dont love the pick but a couple of guys I wanted came off the board.

hopefully rose is still around
NJ - I knew you were going to pick Emmanuel Sanders when you got upset I name dropped him

Good pick IMO. Probably at the least he is going to get 7-8TDs just by being in that offense.
NJ - I knew you were going to pick Emmanuel Sanders when you got upset I name dropped him

Good pick IMO. Probably at the least he is going to get 7-8TDs just by being in that offense.

Hopefully but with both Thomas boys and Welker there are a lot of mouths to feed. I would have taken either Maclin or Tate to be honest.
Gonna be gone for a few hours. Text me if by some chance I come up.
Rabbit.. please change Boise's pick to Greg Olsen. Sorry but I posed the wrong player before.
Share 49ersWebzone