LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Hey rabbit, haccumb you don't update the OP after you pick? You need me to wipe your ass for you too?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Hey rabbit, haccumb you don't update the OP after you pick? You need me to wipe your ass for you too?

settle down, I'm in nurse duty today looking after my dad. I hope everything with your girl's dad went well man
Originally posted by vrabbit:

settle down, I'm in nurse duty today looking after my dad. I hope everything with your girl's dad went well man

I was 100% busting your chops.

It went as well as it could have. Weird to see someone have a leg at 4pm and not have a leg at 6pm. He didn't get close to a heart attack or a stroke during surgery though, which is what I was really worried about. Hope your dad's doing okay, man.
QB - Peyton Manning
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Roddy White
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Zac Stacy
TE - Vernon Davis
FLEX - Reggie Wayne
K -
DEF - Seahawks

BN - Sammy Watkins
BN - Darren Sproles
BN - Jeremy Hill
BN - Josh Gordon
BN - Dexter McCluster
BN -

I must say that I'm in love with my draft, what do you guys think of it?

I was 100% busting your chops.

It went as well as it could have. Weird to see someone have a leg at 4pm and not have a leg at 6pm. He didn't get close to a heart attack or a stroke during surgery though, which is what I was really worried about. Hope your dad's doing okay, man.

glad to hear it went as well as it could have, that's always good news. Pops is doing good, recovering slowly but surely. I just went out for a walk with him
QB - Peyton Manning
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Roddy White
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Zac Stacy
TE - Vernon Davis
FLEX - Reggie Wayne
K -
DEF - Seahawks

BN - Sammy Watkins
BN - Darren Sproles
BN - Jeremy Hill
BN - Josh Gordon
BN - Dexter McCluster
BN -

I must say that I'm in love with my draft, what do you guys think of it?

Excellent team as usual. I think you're biggest concern is that you have several guys (Manning, Johnson, White, Wayne) that are at a point in their careers where production is gonna drop any year now...even if it's just going from great to very good. I also think Vernon might see a dip in his numbers due to Crabtree & Johnson being in the mix. I also think you're a little thin at RB, but I think between Sproles, Hill, & McCluster, one of them is going to end up seeing a lot more touches than we anticipate now. You should be a Top 3 team like usual though.
Tre Mason.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
rubs gives me Kelvin Benjamin

Lol. No problem homey. Let's talk.

watchu want 4 heem
Getting late for me, PM'd into Vrab
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Getting late for me, PM'd into Vrab

Sorry guys for golfing day delay.

My pick is......... BEN ROETHLISBERGER

Ninerjohn's Montana 2 Rice Squad....