LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Zackly. He asked me to stay, we made a deal and now he is boning me hard.

#badcommish
#gggcommish
#needthatscooterbobblehead
#wishilandedpatterson
#cooksinthe2nd

You are not allowed to use any form of "GGG" until I'm invited to your new house to watch a game, dick.
text sent to Pete
Wait Rubs you hang out with Garce? Definitely not sending you s**t then lol
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Wait Rubs you hang out with Garce? Definitely not sending you s**t then lol

Rabbit. You are up in WZ draft
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

La picked?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

La picked?

Different league
Sorry, got caught up at a TV show taping that went 3 hours too long without a cell phone.

I take Jordan Reed, TE. And I updated the first post.
Originally posted by Garcia:
EAD

In before Sheriff Pete's Timeout

Don't care as much in a thread where it's just "us", but if you could be more careful about this sorta thing, I'd be grateful, John.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Sorry, got caught up at a TV show taping that went 3 hours too long without a cell phone.

Have some friends in town from Ohio, wanted to do the whole LA tourist thing. We attended a taping of the show The Millers, which they watch. I've never seen it, but it's with Will Arnett and Sean Hayes was added to the cast this season, apparently. Was supposed to end at 7:30. Got out at 10:30.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Have some friends in town from Ohio, wanted to do the whole LA tourist thing. We attended a taping of the show The Millers, which they watch. I've never seen it, but it's with Will Arnett and Sean Hayes was added to the cast this season, apparently. Was supposed to end at 7:30. Got out at 10:30.

Ah. That makes sense. Good pick btw
Ah. That makes sense. Good pick btw

Now, now. None of this crap in this league. It's more like this...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/fantasy-football-today/24664231/leveon-bell-says-he-probably-will-lose-goal-line-work-to-legarrette-blount

or this...

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/8/5/5970873/training-camp-andre-williams-rashad-jennings-brian-hoyer-johnny-manziel
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Like this ?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2169098-ben-tate-is-nothing-more-than-a-flex-fantasy-football-option-in-2014

"Since 2010, he has hurt his ankle, quad, back, hip, groin, shoulder, head, toe, hamstring, foot, elbow and ribs. All in all, Tate has been on his team's injury report 80 percent of the time over the past four seasons, missing 24 games.

Shanahan's instinct will be to ride Tate hard. But if he does, Tate is a candidate to miss multiple games, just like he usually does."

@rotopat (nfl/rotoworld)
Ben Tate looked good this evening, but has to cut out the fumbles not to mention minor injuries if he wants to hold off **** all season.
6:16 PM - 9 Aug 2014
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 20, 2014 at 12:16 AM ]
Someone text vrabbit
Share 49ersWebzone