LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
hmmm Yahoo is winning me over with the new facelift of the site

Meh, I don't like change. There's too much flashy s**t going on. I liked the simple look.
I'm so ready for this league
Originally posted by crzy:

Meh, I don't like change. There's too much flashy s**t going on. I liked the simple look.

Simple things for simple minds.
Originally posted by crzy:

Agreed.
Hey, what teams are what. I play a llamadeus this week. Who the f**k is this nerd? Reveal yourself to me. I only know the good dude, llamdachi
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey, what teams are what. I play a llamadeus this week. Who the f**k is this nerd? Reveal yourself to me. I only know the good dude, llamdachi

Take a guess
Speaking after Tuesday's practice, Brandon Marshall said he's not as far along as he'd like to be in his recovery from offseason hip surgery.
"So yeah, I'm not where I want to be right now," he said. "It's a little frustrating. But we'll see. ... Some people might think I need to be farther on than where I am, so it's a little frustrating not being where I want to be right now and maybe being pushed a little bit." They're eye-brow raising comments, but Marshall has been suiting up for preseason games, and missing very little practice time. Marshall's frustration appears to be with his conditioning as much as anything else. It's just something to file away when you're deciding on a WR1 this week. Aug 27 - 8:00 PM
I picked up Christine Michael to stash on my squad. I like this kid. It could come in to play if Lynch gets hurt or another DUI.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I picked up Christine Michael to stash on my squad. I like this kid. It could come in to play if Lynch gets hurt or another DUI.

Would be interesting to see who the #1 guy would be if Lynch went down. Turbin or Michael.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Would be interesting to see who the #1 guy would be if Lynch went down. Turbin or Michael.

I think at this point it would be Michael. That is why I picked him up. He seems to be the better back of the two (both are good backs) so far. He averaged 8.8 yards a carry vs Green Bay on 11 rushes. I liked Turbin a lot last year though.

I think at this point it would be Michael. That is why I picked him up. He seems to be the better back of the two (both are good backs) so far. He averaged 8.8 yards a carry vs Green Bay on 11 rushes. I liked Turbin a lot last year though.

Maybe. Hard to say just based on a game against GB but he has looked good. However, if Lynch doesnt get hurt, Turbin may be the more valuable in PPR given that he would likely be the 3rd down back and catch more balls. Either are decent to roster.

Maybe. Hard to say just based on a game against GB but he has looked good. However, if Lynch doesnt get hurt, Turbin may be the more valuable in PPR given that he would likely be the 3rd down back and catch more balls. Either are decent to roster.

Good point.
I'm starting Vick over Cam in Week 1. rmk
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Seriously the new yahoo sports redisgn is pissing me off.

f**k this multi-colored background.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If anybody figures out how to turn off the stupid background and get a simple single-colored background please let me know.
Share 49ersWebzone