Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Wz draft or live?

live, Saturday Aug. 24 at 10am (PST)

I accept

pm your email and I'll send you the invite
  • Jiks
I'm in btw.

Team D: M. Vick, V. Young, S. Jackson, J. Stewart, J. Rodgers, W. Welker, J. Maclin, A. Brown, V. Jackson, N. Washington, S. Smith (STL), D. Driver, B/ Pettigrew, Ravens, Gostkowski
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'm in btw.

Team D: M. Vick, V. Young, S. Jackson, J. Stewart, J. Rodgers, W. Welker, J. Maclin, A. Brown, V. Jackson, N. Washington, S. Smith (STL), D. Driver, B/ Pettigrew, Ravens, Gostkowski

that's the team you inherited last season, you have decent keeper options now. I wish nfl.com let you trade before the draft, I have both RG3 and Kaep
  • Jiks
that's the team you inherited last season, you have decent keeper options now. I wish nfl.com let you trade before the draft, I have both RG3 and Kaep

Not horrible by any means but that team was pretty bad. And yeah I know you can't trade now but I may shoot you an offer later on down the road if your looking to get rid of one. Have to see how the draft goes though, cause don't think I'm keeping Vick.

Not horrible by any means but that team was pretty bad. And yeah I know you can't trade now but I may shoot you an offer later on down the road if your looking to get rid of one. Have to see how the draft goes though, cause don't think I'm keeping Vick.

yeah I'm not gonna keep them both, my keepers will be Kaep, Charles, and AP
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
What's the draft order? How many keepers?

I sent you that invite, 3 keepers, I'll finalize the draft order soon, it's basically based on the standings from last year

make sure you set your keepers

• teeohh
  • Veteran

I sent you that invite, 3 keepers, I'll finalize the draft order soon, it's basically based on the standings from last year

If I don't have a top 2 pick I'll be surprised
  • Jiks
Link? For some odd reason I cannot remember my login info/cant login. What was my username? It has me logged in via FB now but it is a different account.
  • Jiks
Cancel that, just remembered.^^^
  • Jiks

OHHHHHH I SEE! I have some good options now. I was wondering how i picked such a crap team, but i guess it wasn't all that shabby. Took me a second to rejog my memory. Alex Smith? LOL homerstyle.

Now I have decisions to make. This is tough now. Boldin, Gore, Welker, Jackson, Gonzalez, Smith(steve), hmmmmm. Kind of iffy about all of them.

OHHHHHH I SEE! I have some good options now. I was wondering how i picked such a crap team, but i guess it wasn't all that shabby. Took me a second to rejog my memory. Alex Smith? LOL homerstyle.

Now I have decisions to make. This is tough now. Boldin, Gore, Welker, Jackson, Gonzalez, Smith(steve), hmmmmm. Kind of iffy about all of them.

if I was you I'd keep Jackson, Gore, Welker
Share 49ersWebzone