There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

vrabbit's NFL.com keeper league

If I drafted anyone other than a rb round one then NFL.com screwed me, preranked and set it to only draft rb first 2 round

And if it starts off at round 4 then that setting is dumb and I quit
Lol NFL.com is terrible, did I not have the number 2 pick?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Lol NFL.com is terrible, did I not have the number 2 pick?

Actually no, you had 2nd to last. Being a keeper league, it started in round 4 with the snake format so last person went first.
Ron, I did not know NFL.com would start this 3-keeper league draft at round 4, starting the draft in reverse order as a result of the snake style. I tried fixing it but the league was no longer in "pre-draft" period so I couldn't. Sorry bro, I did apologize for that in the draft window but there wasn't much I could do except make a note of it for next year

but I know you ain't gonna quit
The way NFL.com sets things is God awful

Whatevs

Wr and rb for trade for rb upgrade
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Ron, I did not know NFL.com would start this 3-keeper league draft at round 4, starting the draft in reverse order as a result of the snake style. I tried fixing it but the league was no longer in "pre-draft" period so I couldn't. Sorry bro, I did apologize for that in the draft window but there wasn't much I could do except make a note of it for next year

Ya I'm not quitting lol, I haven't used NFL.com in years so just not use to it

Still gonna wreck b***hes son!
meh....I probably would have ended up taking Marshawn Lynch anyways. I wanted a RB and had him in my top 3 with what was available.

I'm pretty happy with my squad. Weak #2 WR but I like my chances of Greg Little or Garcon putting together a breakout year. If one of them can be a top 20 WR, I will be one hell of a tough out IMO.
won the regular season championship award, highest scoring team award, then SMOKED SunDevil in my first playoff game after the bye

THAT is how you get it done, and I didn't even have RG3. I've been a MASTER at picking up QB's in this league. Last season I drafted Stafford late and he paid up big, then picked up Cam off the waiver wire after he went undrafted. I then got a king's ransom while trading Stafford, but came up short in the playoffs

Keeping Cam, I drafted RG3 this season, was able to flip Cam for Victor Cruz and Rivers during midseason, then picked up Kap who filled in nicely yesterday with RG3 out.

Boss
won the regular season championship award, highest scoring team award, then SMOKED SunDevil in my first playoff game after the bye

THAT is how you get it done, and I didn't even have RG3. I've been a MASTER at picking up QB's in this league. Last season I drafted Stafford late and he paid up big, then picked up Cam off the waiver wire after he went undrafted. I then got a king's ransom while trading Stafford, but came up short in the playoffs

Keeping Cam, I drafted RG3 this season, was able to flip Cam for Victor Cruz and Rivers during midseason, then picked up Kap who filled in nicely yesterday with RG3 out.

Boss

lol, I didn't even look at the fantasy score. I saw how Freeman was doing and knew it was over. Good luck.

yo you quit?

yo you quit?

had to drop

was in like 30 leagues, only choosing 3-4 this year

high rollers baby
had to drop

high rollers baby

Yeah I almost quit this league, this is my 4th league and even to me that's too many.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
had to drop

high rollers baby

Yeah I almost quit this league, this is my 4th league and even to me that's too many.

you guys are weak,

I'm in 6 leagues, 7 with the CFB one.

good to have you back 'Drew
have at least one spot in this keeper league since Ron bowed out. 3 keepers, here's his roster:

QB: Drew Brees, Christian Ponder
RB: DeAngelo Williams, Shonn Greene, Michael Bush, Willis McGahee
WR: Roddy White, Marques Colston, Jordy Nelson, Dwayne Bowe,
TE: Jared Cook, Brent Celek
K: Connor Barth
DEF: Cowboys, Seahawks
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Wz draft or live?