There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

vrabbit's NFL.com keeper league

If you still need an owner I'll join.
Questions vrabbit
1) Can you please post other teams
2) When do we know who everybody else is keeping?

First keeper league, so its probably obvious but I want to know who other people are (or might) keep when I make my selections.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
If you still need an owner I'll join.

sorry bro, buddy of mine signed up for that last team, thanks anyways
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Questions vrabbit
1) Can you please post other teams
2) When do we know who everybody else is keeping?

First keeper league, so its probably obvious but I want to know who other people are (or might) keep when I make my selections.

the deadline to select keepers will the draft day, which now that I filled the league I will work on setting up.

As of right now these are the keepers listed:

my team: Cam, AP, Forte
Kyle Orton hears a Who: Stafford, J. Jones, Graham
SDN: Rivers, AJ Green, Rice
Playaz Squad: Brady, Boldin, TBD
Holloway's Playmakers: Romo, Foster, Wallace

nobody else has listed keepers yet
Brees, White, Nelson
Originally posted by vrabbit:
sorry bro, buddy of mine signed up for that last team, thanks anyways

the deadline to select keepers will the draft day, which now that I filled the league I will work on setting up.

As of right now these are the keepers listed:

my team: Cam, AP, Forte
Kyle Orton hears a Who: Stafford, J. Jones, Graham
SDN: Rivers, AJ Green, Rice
Playaz Squad: Brady, Boldin, TBD
Holloway's Playmakers: Romo, Foster, Wallace

nobody else has listed keepers yet

When you decide on draft dates and deadlines and such, please send me an e-mail.

I'm debating between Rivers and Matthews as my keeper. Will probably make up my mind on the eve of the deadline.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
sorry bro, buddy of mine signed up for that last team, thanks anyways

the deadline to select keepers will the draft day, which now that I filled the league I will work on setting up.

As of right now these are the keepers listed:

my team: Cam, AP, Forte
Kyle Orton hears a Who: Stafford, J. Jones, Graham
SDN: Rivers, AJ Green, Rice
Playaz Squad: Brady, Boldin, TBD
Holloway's Playmakers: Romo, Foster, Wallace

nobody else has listed keepers yet

When you decide on draft dates and deadlines and such, please send me an e-mail.

I'm debating between Rivers and Matthews as my keeper. Will probably make up my mind on the eve of the deadline.

for sure, I'll send a mass email to everyone way ahead of time
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
You should have invited me!
Originally posted by toeshawn:
You should have invited me!

join the $$$ league
just sent out an email - draft will be on 8/12/12 at 2pm EST, check the email to find out how the draft order was determined
So I kept Vick, Stephen Jackson, and Welker. It was tough, but I think these were my best 3 choices. Figured it's best to go into the draft with a decent trio of QB, RB and WR at least. I draft 4th so I should be able to pick up a nice complimentary piece there.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
So I kept Vick, Stephen Jackson, and Welker. It was tough, but I think these were my best 3 choices. Figured it's best to go into the draft with a decent trio of QB, RB and WR at least. I draft 4th so I should be able to pick up a nice complimentary piece there.

I'm going with Rice, Ryan Matthews and AJ Green. But I'm still really torn about not keeping Rivers. In the end though Matthews/Rice ar 2 top 10 RBs and I can't pass that up. AJ Green has the potential to be a top 10 WR this year and top 5 WR in the years to come. Whereas Rivers just had a sub par season and lost his best WR.

Edit: You picked the same 3 I would have though.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM ]
ill have to pre rank my players fyi, wont be able to make the draft
when do I get to see who everyones keepers are?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by RonMexico:
ill have to pre rank my players fyi, wont be able to make the draft

Let me draft for u

I changed my mind
[ Edited by toeshawn on Jul 31, 2012 at 11:06 PM ]
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
ill have to pre rank my players fyi, wont be able to make the draft

Let me draft for u

I changed my mind

lol