There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

vrabbit's NFL.com keeper league

Going into the 2nd year - Geez, I'm a print screen noob: Ctrl + TWICE so you can read these well




anyways, looking for reliable, active GM's ONLY.

Team A: P. Rivers, M. Schaub, R. Rice, R. Matthews, M. Barber, M. Hardesty, AJ Green, P. Garcon, P. Burress, R. Meachem, M. Jenkins, J. Finley, D. Keller, Steelers, M. Bryant - taken by SunDevilNiner79
Team B: R. Fitzpatric, J. Freeman, D. McFadden, L. Blount, M. Bush, J. Addai, R. Torain, A Johnson, D. Bowe, M. Crabtree, P. Parker, G. Olsen, D. Clark, 49ers, Akers. - TAKEN
Team C: D. Brees, W. McGahee, J. Best, T. Hightower, P. Thomas, E. Graham, R. White, J. Nelson, K. Britt, S. Rice, G. Little, A. Gates, B. Watson, Bengals, Janikowski - taken by RonMexico
Team D: M. Vick, V. Young, S. Jackson, J. Stewart, J. Rodgers, W. Welker, J. Maclin, A. Brown, V. Jackson, N. Washington, S. Smith (STL), D. Driver, B/ Pettigrew, Ravens, Gostkowski - taken by JiksJuicy

anyone interested?
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jun 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM ]
PM me.

I want Team A.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
PM me.

I want Team A.

Ok you got it

Still need 3 more GM's
PM me I want in.

team B
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
PM me I want in.

team B

no offence but I've never seen you in any leagues here in the WZ, thus I'm a little bit hesitant to have you join.
I'll take D if still available.

Edit: Awesome you just taught me how to do print screen too. After all this time it was that simple... Thank you.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jun 26, 2012 at 3:27 PM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'll take D if still available.

Edit: Awesome you just taught me how to do print screen too. After all this time it was that simple... Thank you.

check your pm
reserve C for me while you answer this question

who else is in the league
Originally posted by RonMexico:
reserve C for me while you answer this question

who else is in the league

besides a friend of mine, the others are buddies I made through years of playing NCAA Online Dynasty. 4 guys really didn't get their s**t done so I booted them out looking to replace them with solid FF players, which is why I came here to ask.

WZ folks in this league are SunDevilNiner79 and now JiksJuicy and hopefully you?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
reserve C for me while you answer this question

who else is in the league

besides a friend of mine, the others are buddies I made through years of playing NCAA Online Dynasty. 4 guys really didn't get their s**t done so I booted them out looking to replace them with solid FF players, which is why I came here to ask.

WZ folks in this league are SunDevilNiner79 and now JiksJuicy and hopefully you?

ok ill join
i'll take any team if there is one still available
Think I'm keeping Welker and Jackson, deciding who else to keep. Never played a keeper league so I assume I get to keep 3 (based on reading through the rules), then we draft or how does this work? But tough choice. I think Vick might bounce back, Vincent Jackson/Smith I've never really thought a whole lot of t.b.h. Maclin is a maybe but not too appetizing, Nate Washington seems like the best choice, as far as Ravens and Gostkowski both viable options but think a kicker and defense can be found via draft.

M. Vick, V. Young, S. Jackson, J. Stewart, J. Rodgers, W. Welker, J. Maclin, A. Brown, V. Jackson, N. Washington, S. Smith (STL), D. Driver, B/ Pettigrew, Ravens, Gostkowski
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
reserve C for me while you answer this question

who else is in the league

besides a friend of mine, the others are buddies I made through years of playing NCAA Online Dynasty. 4 guys really didn't get their s**t done so I booted them out looking to replace them with solid FF players, which is why I came here to ask.

WZ folks in this league are SunDevilNiner79 and now JiksJuicy and hopefully you?

ok ill join

pm your email address to send you the invite


Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Think I'm keeping Welker and Jackson, deciding who else to keep. Never played a keeper league so I assume I get to keep 3 (based on reading through the rules), then we draft or how does this work? But tough choice. I think Vick might bounce back, Vincent Jackson/Smith I've never really thought a whole lot of t.b.h. Maclin is a maybe but not too appetizing, Nate Washington seems like the best choice, as far as Ravens and Gostkowski both viable options but think a kicker and defense can be found via draft.

M. Vick, V. Young, S. Jackson, J. Stewart, J. Rodgers, W. Welker, J. Maclin, A. Brown, V. Jackson, N. Washington, S. Smith (STL), D. Driver, B/ Pettigrew, Ravens, Gostkowski

I hate this guy because he DRAFTED both Vick and Young, yup. Sucks that none of your RB's are worth keeping IMO (S. Jackson barely), I wouldn't keep Washington, I'd keep Welker/Brown and probably Vick because IMO he's worth it more than either of the Jacksons and/or Maclin
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:
i'll take any team if there is one still available

that team might already be spoken for
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home