There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

in a 14team Pro Keeper league, Who would you keep, and will Andrew Luck fall to 2nd round?

I have the 1st overall pick. my team is stacked, had a bad year

QB Jay Cutler
QB Carson Palmer
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Michael Turner
RB Jamall Charles
WR Wes Welker
WR Brandon Lloyd
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Victor Cruz
TE Dallas Clark
TE Brent Celek
LB Curtis Lofton

Who would you keep (8 players total)?? And Also do you think andrew luck will fall to #1 in the second round???
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

QB Jay Cutler
QB Carson Palmer
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Michael Turner
RB Jamall Charles
WR Wes Welker
WR Brandon Lloyd
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Victor Cruz
TE Dallas Clark
TE Brent Celek
LB Curtis Lofton

Who would you keep (8 players total)?? And Also do you think andrew luck will fall to #1 in the second round???

take best RB avalable. likely trent richardson.

snake draft? if so WR/QBin 2nd and 3rd and go BPA rhereafter
Originally posted by krizay:

QB Jay Cutler
QB Carson Palmer
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Michael Turner
RB Jamall Charles
WR Wes Welker
WR Brandon Lloyd
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Victor Cruz
TE Dallas Clark
TE Brent Celek
LB Curtis Lofton

it will go 1-14 and then ill start over in 2nd round with 1st pick because its keeper/dynasty not draft from scratch.. i like the 8 you picked, i was debating on wether to keep crabtree or not though over lloyd because welker/lloyd both on NE, and crabs is alot younger..

But my ideal would be Richardson #1, and Luck 2nd round #1overall. think its possible?
  • krizay
  • Veteran

QB Jay Cutler
QB Carson Palmer
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Michael Turner
RB Jamall Charles
WR Wes Welker
WR Brandon Lloyd
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Victor Cruz
TE Dallas Clark
TE Brent Celek
LB Curtis Lofton

it will go 1-14 and then ill start over in 2nd round with 1st pick because its keeper/dynasty not draft from scratch.. i like the 8 you picked, i was debating on wether to keep crabtree or not though over lloyd because welker/lloyd both on NE, and crabs is alot younger..

But my ideal would be Richardson #1, and Luck 2nd round #1overall. think its possible?

Possible? yes. And since this isn't a snake draft I would likely keep crabs and let celek go.

Is it possible to trade a "keeper" for a draft pick? or trade draft picks?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Id pick the 8 krizay picked but replace Lloyd with Crabtree since its a keeper league and its time for him to breakout..hoping he does
Possible? yes. And since this isn't a snake draft I would likely keep crabs and let celek go.

Is it possible to trade a "keeper" for a draft pick? or trade draft picks?

yeah, i used to always trade my 1st, 2nd draft picks and LOAD up my 8 players to outstanding offense players and then draft hardcore Defense rounds 3-8 and then go back to picking up sleepers, unless a steal of a offensive player was in the 3-8 range however.
I would switch celek and crabtree as well. He isnt one of the top 5 TEs in this league so hes not worth keeping.. The TEs worth keeping will be kept so you should be able to find 1 or 2 later in the draft.. See Brandon Pettigrew, He had more catches in the last 4 games of the season than most of all other players in the NFL.. You should be able to easily get him with a later round. Also another RB i would look at picking up after like 3-4th round is RB Ronnie Hillman. He was explosive in college, and only has to beat out mcgahee for carries.