LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

Just a quick mention to Stalyn. You got hozed man. 12-10 with a high scoring team deserved to be in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Just a quick mention to Stalyn. You got hozed man. 12-10 with a high scoring team deserved to be in the playoffs.

no doubt

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed.
Nice comeback Crzy....I hate Kershaw
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Nice comeback Crzy....I hate Kershaw

Crzy... take is easy on me this week. Your team is on a roll..
Nice job SacRock. That was a no doubter since friday. Good luck the rest of the playoffs.
Thanks buddy. Lucky to have a good offensive week at the right time.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

lol I only scored 275 points this week. but luckily I played ninerlifer's Seahawks

SacRock would have annihalated me
Originally posted by crzy:

lol I only scored 275 points this week. but luckily I played ninerlifer's Seahawks

SacRock would have annihalated me

So would have my team.. last week. I would have been around 400. Figures! However, this week I have horrible pitching matchups and you have Kennedy and Liincecum with 2 great starts each. Hopefully the best 2 teams during the season will get a chance to matchup in the finals. I dont know if that will be the case though.

Hey my team was scoring very well the last month....I had poor pickups at pitcher and my hitting went to s**t....but yeah you played my team
My greatest fear. Have the top hitting team all year, have a huge week during my bye week, and then take a huge dump when it matters. Oh well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
My greatest fear. Have the top hitting team all year, have a huge week during my bye week, and then take a huge dump when it matters. Oh well.

You could have had Lincecum. Damage done - 39 pts

Ouch
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Ouch

True. At least I'm not playing for 11th place. Tell me why you are making FA moves at this point by the way. Unless you are picking someone to be a keeper it makes no sense and can hurt the teams still in the hunt that may want those players. I can see a team in the top 4 still making moves but thats it.

As for Lincecum, its my bad luck that he finally had a game where he didnt walk a bunch of guys and throw 100 pitches by the 5th inning. I suppose I could have looked at the playoff week to see his matchups but the way he pitched all year didnt justify trading for him at the time.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Ouch

True. At least I'm not playing for 11th place. Tell me why you are making FA moves at this point by the way. Unless you are picking someone to be a keeper it makes no sense and can hurt the teams still in the hunt that may want those players. I can see a team in the top 4 still making moves but thats it.

As for Lincecum, its my bad luck that he finally had a game where he didnt walk a bunch of guys and throw 100 pitches by the 5th inning. I suppose I could have looked at the playoff week to see his matchups but the way he pitched all year didnt justify trading for him at the time.

Yes...I decided to do that in July.

...and I'm making FA moves, because I can.
Share 49ersWebzone