LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 436 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Im chalking this as a loss already....Im close to being behind by 100 points....

WTF

This league has given me gray hairs

It was your team name that did you in.
What's most annoying is how I SHOULD be in position for the playoffs right now, but I'm not because of these stupid f**king divisions.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
What's most annoying is how I SHOULD be in position for the playoffs right now, but I'm not because of these stupid f**king divisions.

I have a better record than a division leader and im in last place out of the playoffs
Whats funny to me is that 4ML would have won that division in my opinion if he hadnt given up and traded Lincecum, Darvish, Butler, Ellsbury, and Pappelbon. I will say this.. his current roster would be great for 2015. LOL
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

I have a better record than a division leader and im in last place out of the playoffs

Oh hey, you're back! Yeah, this format blows.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Whats funny to me is that 4ML would have won that division in my opinion if he hadnt given up and traded Lincecum, Darvish, Butler, Ellsbury, and Pappelbon. I will say this.. his current roster would be great for 2015. LOL

YUP
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Sorry. There will be no divisions next year.

We didn't have problems with the division set-up last year hmm
Originally posted by crzy:
Sorry. There will be no divisions next year.

We didn't have problems with the division set-up last year hmm

it doesn't always happen, but it does open the door for situations like this season
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yea...I would have...but I wouldn't have beaten you or Naitch. In the end, the goal is to win championship...
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yea...I would have...but I wouldn't have beaten you or Naitch. In the end, the goal is to win championship...

no way for you to know that

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

no way for you to know that

Yea, but I didn't believe I could, so that's what matters - not what is remotely possible.
I for one LOVE the Division Setup.....so Go Fuk Yourselves!!!!! All yall hating .... I swear if I get in I hope to god I make a run and upset one or two teams....

Go Peeholes!!
The one big advantage of the division system is that it keeps more teams in the playoff hunt than a straight league and maintains interest for longer. Even the division I am in, every team had a chance of a playoff berth until 2 weeks ago despite the horrific losing records, in a regular league we'd have been out of it by early August. Maybe this year is just a rogue one with one division in particular screwing the system?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I for one LOVE the Division Setup.....so Go Fuk Yourselves!!!!! All yall hating .... I swear if I get in I hope to god I make a run and upset one or two teams....

Go Peeholes!!

this

Originally posted by redrose49er:
The one big advantage of the division system is that it keeps more teams in the playoff hunt than a straight league and maintains interest for longer. Even the division I am in, every team had a chance of a playoff berth until 2 weeks ago despite the horrific losing records, in a regular league we'd have been out of it by early August. Maybe this year is just a rogue one with one division in particular screwing the system?

...and this.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There seems to be a lot of support for retaining divisions.

Since this league is a democracy, we can vote on it before the start of next year.
Share 49ersWebzone