• jrg
  • Veteran
I love Yu
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Omg...Putz
Originally posted by jrg:
Omg...Putz

You should just cut Putz now James. You should have won yesterday but this piece of crap blew it for you. I must admit though.. happy he did today.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Omg...Putz

You should just cut Putz now James. You should have won yesterday but this piece of crap blew it for you. I must admit though.. happy he did today.

Not cutting him, but this is getting annoying
I cant believe a 9-13 team can make the playoffs. SO wrong. I just hope one of these teams doesnt get hot for a 3 weeks and wins it all. If I dont win I am rooting for Naitch to win.
I cant believe a 9-13 team can make the playoffs. SO wrong. I just hope one of these teams doesnt get hot for a 3 weeks and wins it all. If I dont win I am rooting for Naitch to win.

would be justice for me if I make it, top 4-5 in scoring throughout the season with some pretty rough L's (343.33 - 345.33 vs you in week 6, 329.50 - 339.83 to stalyn the next week, for example)
[ Edited by vrabbit on Sep 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:

would be justice for me if I make it, top 4-5 in scoring throughout the season with some pretty rough L's (343.33 - 345.33 vs you in week 6, 329.50 - 339.83 to stalyn the next week, for example)

I agree that you would be the most deserving of the 9-13 teams. Still, Boise could get knocked out and have the 3rd highest scoring team if somehow he loses to you and Stalyn beats Naitch. Unlikely but it could happen.
Im chalking this as a loss already....Im close to being behind by 100 points....

WTF

This league has given me gray hairs
Share 49ersWebzone