LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Anyone here play daily Fantasy Football?

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
ya ill probably do MLB also . unless I join a league with friends
I'm in regular basketball and football leagues, but still do this, though I now enjoy this far better because i don't have to worry about any bye weeks or season crippling injuries
Hey they are having a freeroll for the NBA tonight, which means you can enter for free however win money

Join here

then

Click here
They are having another freeroll Friday (Matthew Berry is sponsoring this one)

Freeroll link
Oh and there is a NCAA basketball one tonight

NCAA Freeroll
NBA Wednesday 22nd Feb Free Roll - $250 in prizes

NBA Free Roll

NCAA Thursday 23rd Feb Free Roll - $250 in prizes

NCAA Free Roll
A massive daily free roll tonight for NBA - $1000 in prizes

NBA Free roll
So now fantasy football is coming around I figured I'd bump this if people are interested in join for football. There have been baseball leagues and PGA leagues running everyday this summer.

Draftstreet is even got commercials running on ESPN now.
I just joined this site a couple of days ago, though I've only played in the baseball freeroll. I'm a football junkie so I'm going to wait until fantasy starts for that. Has anyone ever cashed out from this site? Is it relatively easy and how long does it take to receive funds?
Originally posted by ThePeacock:
I just joined this site a couple of days ago, though I've only played in the baseball freeroll. I'm a football junkie so I'm going to wait until fantasy starts for that. Has anyone ever cashed out from this site? Is it relatively easy and how long does it take to receive funds?

I've cashed out twice, usually takes a day or so. I do it through Paypal.

Originally posted by Aussie49er:
I've cashed out twice, usually takes a day or so. I do it through Paypal.

Nice! I was looking at it and I realize that they have different fantasy football games. Can you play a full season with a snake draft (similar to the yahoo leagues), or do you only play for one weekend of football and sign up for another league the following week?
Originally posted by ThePeacock:
Nice! I was looking at it and I realize that they have different fantasy football games. Can you play a full season with a snake draft (similar to the yahoo leagues), or do you only play for one weekend of football and sign up for another league the following week?

You play week at a time. However they might look into season long leagues. If you know college it has CFB leagues too
I set my rosters daily.
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
I set my rosters daily.

Which rosters?

I mean daily fantasy leagues are leagues that run for 1 day or 1 week in the case of football and golf. You can play as many leagues on a given day or as little or none if you want. You can be in snake drafts throughout the season or salary cap leagues, or even pick ems. Seriously it blows regular fantasy out of the water and is perfect for die hard fantasy geeks, like me.
They have a reload bonus of 40% up to $600. Just enter the code KICKOFF2012 to get the bonus.
Share 49ersWebzone