LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

NFL Fantasy Playoff Challenge

More fantasy

How to join

1.go to NFL.com (make an account if you don't have one
2.Go to Fantasy then look for playoff challenge
3. Create an entry
4. Go to leagues and search 49erswebzone.
5. Join and make your picks
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jan 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Alright am signed up. Anyone want to help a brother out with some tips on how to play this.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Join!
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Join!

did
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
this.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Alright am signed up. Anyone want to help a brother out with some tips on how to play this.

BUMP

Don't be stingy with the knowledge
BUMP

The only tip is to be aware of the rules.

The longer you have a guy, the more points he can put up. You multiply the player's points by the number of weeks he's been on your team.

For example, if you have TJ Yates for round 1 and he advances, you get 2x his points in the next round. If he wins again, you get 3x his points in the conference championship. And 4x in the Super Bowl.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
BUMP

The longer you have a guy, the more points he can put up. You multiply the player's points by the number of weeks he's been on your team.

For example, if you have TJ Yates for round 1 and he advances, you get 2x his points in the next round. If he wins again, you get 3x his points in the conference championship. And 4x in the Super Bowl.

So if somebody on my team drops out in the Wildcard, I can reload in the next round? So the trick is to really try and pick players from the team you think is going the Superbowl?>

BUMP

So if somebody on my team drops out in the Wildcard, I can reload in the next round? So the trick is to really try and pick players from the team you think is going the Superbowl?>

Yes, you can reload. But adding someone like Alex Smith in round 2 only gives you 1x the points. So like you said, there are benefits to getting players from teams you think will win in round 1.

Another strategy is...you can add Alex Smith for round 1. He obviously accumulates no points. But next week in round 2, he'll give you 2x the points because he's been on your roster for two weeks.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
BUMP

Yes, you can reload. But adding someone like Alex Smith in round 2 only gives you 1x the points. So like you said, there are benefits to getting players from teams you think will win in round 1.

Another strategy is...you can add Alex Smith for round 1. He obviously accumulates no points. But next week in round 2, he'll give you 2x the points because he's been on your roster for two weeks.

BUMP

IMO, one wants to pick the best FF players from the 2 teams you predict get to the SB....
go foster :D

i had andre johnson too but wasnt too confident in the texans victory and his health
Arian Foster.

Neil Rackers as well, I'll take 2x points from a kicker next week.
Share 49ersWebzone