LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

WZ BASKETBALL 2011 (LA9erFan is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by crzy:

come on crzy its still early.... You gotta hit that FA pool for the hot hand. Put on your best GM hat.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

come on crzy its still early.... You gotta hit that FA pool for the hot hand. Put on your best GM hat.

don't worry i'll stay active throughout

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
if theres an opening int he future PM me, im looking to join a league
Does anybody else use the fantasy basketball app on their phone? If so was it down for you to this weekend? Stupid thing
is it Donovan I'm going against this week?

set your damn lineups
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I know I didn't draft well. But it's impossible to compete in any fantasy sports league when both your first and second round picks are out. I'm going to lose 8-1 every week unless Chris Paul and Eric Gordon come back and produce like top 20 fantasy players.
I know I didn't draft well. But it's impossible to compete in any fantasy sports league when both your first and second round picks are out. I'm going to lose 8-1 every week unless Chris Paul and Eric Gordon come back and produce like top 20 fantasy players.

Eric Gordon should never have been a 2nd rd pick but I agree that you cant win when your best players are out. James team might be worse than yours though. I am still going to get 3-5 pts with Rondo and Wade out ( and Duncan too last night). LOL
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I love it when guys like Chris Paul return with no warning
I love it when guys like Chris Paul return with no warning

They have been saying that he was gonna return against the Lakers for the last week
I wonder if Wade or Rondo are EVER coming back????

Trade me Rubio
Originally posted by valrod33:
Trade me Rubio

Oh you can have him. Make me an offer I cant refuse. Vrab u too.
Man, I am glad I picked up Camby. Dude is killin' it with the rebounds. 23 one night, 16 the next......
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Trade me Rubio

Oh you can have him. Make me an offer I cant refuse. Vrab u too.

not sure I can do any better than what I just sent you, and I almost didn't send it
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm the 72-73 76ers.

Fred Carter would be proud

Share 49ersWebzone