LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

WZ BASKETBALL 2011 (LA9erFan is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No Kobe tonight.
looks like Val thought he'd get thru the playoffs without making any moves, once again proving he's got no game
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
No Kobe tonight.

Good!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
looks like Val thought he'd get thru the playoffs without making any moves, once again proving he's got no game

Nobody worth picking up

He made it this far with an AutoDraft and hardly any moves. You are right.. guess he thought he was unbeatable.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Nobody worth picking up

guess they were worth picking up for Pete
I don't think I stand a chance this week. It seems like John's guys have a game every night.
Originally posted by LA9erFan
I don't think I stand a chance this week. It seems like John's guys have a game every night.

LOL It certainly didnt take long for you to get right back in it. I will be very surprised if I win but it might be close.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL It certainly didnt take long for you to get right back in it. I will be very surprised if I win but it might be close.

It's not nights like last night that are gonna kill me, it's nights like tonight where you'll separate yourself by having 8 guys playing compared to my 5. You'll take the lead tonight.

Bynum's 30 rebound game actually gives me a chance though, because it gave me some cushion in that category.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Apr 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

It's not nights like last night that are gonna kill me, it's nights like tonight where you'll separate yourself by having 8 guys playing compared to my 5. You'll take the lead tonight.

Bynum's 30 rebound game actually gives me a chance though, because it gave me some cushion in that category.

30 rebounds is sick. Bynum was the steal of the draft. I remember looking at it afterwards and being amazed where you got him.

We both got hurt by injuries and rest. I lose Aldridge for the entire week and the Spurs rested Duncan. You obviously got hurt by Kobe being out. I think in the end you win 5-4 or 6-3 when its all said and done. Its fine though. Never expected to get this far.

I hate guys like SacRock playing in consolation games and picking up players during the finals
I hate guys like SacRock playing in consolation games and picking up players during the finals

lol. I'm still setting my lineup and my only moves were to get rid of injured guys.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

lol. I'm still setting my lineup and my only moves were to get rid of injured guys.

I used to do that then I realized it wasn't as worth it to me as it would be to the ones in the title game, kinda like if you were in the title game and someone playing for 10th place was picking up good players that you may need you would be like

but anyways, Pete has a shot at this still
I used to do that then I realized it wasn't as worth it to me as it would be to the ones in the title game, kinda like if you were in the title game and someone playing for 10th place was picking up good players that you may need you would be like

but anyways, Pete has a shot at this still

Not quite. I'd get there first. I added Kevin Seraphin after both champ teams had exhausted their four moves. And if missing out on JJ Hickson for a game cost me the title, I'd consider myself not strong enough anyway.

Pete beat me on the last day of the championship last year. I have no doubts he'll do it again. He's clutch like that.
I feel for Pete not having Kobe, I felt that if Rose/Allen weren't injured during the first week of the playoffs I would had won that matchup, I lost a very tight 6-3
Share 49ersWebzone