LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

WZ BASKETBALL 2011 (LA9erFan is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Props vrabb. Did my best to get to 6th and hold it, but wasn't to be. Kick some arse in the playoffs.

I noticed, I was nervous, you really tried, thanks man, I'll try my best
First round bye! Yay. At least my team makes final 4. Sadly, I think that is as far as it will go.
worst two year run in fantasy sports all in two basketball leagues
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

you weren't on your game D, you weren't able to keep up with it and that's partly why you didn't do too good
Originally posted by vrabbit:

you weren't on your game D, you weren't able to keep up with it and that's partly why you didn't do too good

Yeah I got busy with my old job, now I am starting my own business, so I may have more time, especially with the baseball....
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Yeah I got busy with my old job, now I am starting my own business, so I may have more time, especially with the baseball....

I'm working my ass of just to keep up with all these injuries
f**k good week Boise, injuries just killed me and even then I was so close to a 5-4 win

Stop actin like a b*tch Brew, and accept my game invite.
Lulz I knew my team would choke once the playoffs rolled around

Originally posted by valrod33:
Lulz I knew my team would choke once the playoffs rolled around

Yes your team sucks... the Timberwolves that is. Screw that team. They will be awful forever.
Good week Boise. Got very tight at the end there. Never thought this team would make the finals.

Pete, you know it isnt easy to beat a team 3 times in one year!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Good week Boise. Got very tight at the end there. Never thought this team would make the finals.

so proud

Congrats bro. I was surprised I made it that close at the end honestly. You had a big lead all week. I'm just glad my team came back strong on Sunday.

Good luck in the finals.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Apr 9, 2012 at 2:39 AM ]
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Congrats bro. I was surprised I made it that close at the end honestly. You had a big lead all week. I'm just glad my team came back strong on Sunday.

Good luck in the finals.

Thanks! Its always fun going against you whether it be baseball, football, or now basketball.
Share 49ersWebzone