LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

WZ BASKETBALL 2011 (LA9erFan is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by crzy:
Apologies guys I've done a horrible job as commissioner of this league.

I reversed the stupid Curry-Turner trade.

Which legitimately was an error of me not paying attention to current league news and not an attempt to collude with fincham or whatever.

well that at least is something
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by crzy:
Apologies guys I've done a horrible job as commissioner of this league.

I reversed the stupid Curry-Turner trade.

Which legitimately was an error of me not paying attention to current league news and not an attempt to collude with fincham or whatever.

well that at least is something

And now Evan Turner is back to being Evan Turner the waiver wire caliber player instead of Evan Turner the Hall of Famer.

So all the complaints seem just a little overblown.
One poor game by Turner has nothing to do with the fact that the trade was BS
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

this

crzy you were doing just fine, what the f**k was the comment for? YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS MAKING A TRADE. You are by far the worst team in a non-keeper league and with ZERO chance of making the playoffs, that alone was BS, you have no reason to make a trade, even if Turner breaks his f**king leg tomorrow you have absolutely nothing to lose with a trade while somebody competing for a playoff spot has a lot to win especially by dumping a guy that's out for the year.

you've lost your damn mind
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:

this

crzy you were doing just fine, what the f**k was the comment for? YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS MAKING A TRADE. You are by far the worst team in a non-keeper league and with ZERO chance of making the playoffs, that alone was BS, you have no reason to make a trade, even if Turner breaks his f**king leg tomorrow you have absolutely nothing to lose with a trade while somebody competing for a playoff spot has a lot to win especially by dumping a guy that's out for the year.

you've lost your damn mind

I'm not trying to justify the trade. I merely was remarking on the fact that you reaction is a little over the top considering the players involved.

In any case, there should have been a trade deadline at the mid-way point of the year anyways. The whole schedule was quite strange this season.
I almost quit this league because of this trade
Originally posted by valrod33:

Sarcasm? Your team seems unbeatable by the way. You lost one week ( to my team) but that was only because it was a short week because of the All Star break. Cant imagine you losing in the playoffs.

Sarcasm? Your team seems unbeatable by the way. You lost one week ( to my team) but that was only because it was a short week because of the All Star break. Cant imagine you losing in the playoffs.

i was joking, this reminds me of a season I played on Madden. I went 16-0 in the regular season only to lose my first playoff game. First time I ever threw my playstation remote at the wall

i was joking, this reminds me of a season I played on Madden. I went 16-0 in the regular season only to lose my first playoff game. First time I ever threw my playstation remote at the wall

god I hope that happens, you have by far the better team

won't care if I don't make the playoffs though
I wish i could take credit for how awesome my team is but it was an autodrafted team

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I wish i could take credit for how awesome my team is but it was an autodrafted team

Don't choke in the playoffs
Damn, my trade got nixed!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Honest question: will someone set my lineups for me the next two weeks? Going to be in Munich/Cannes for business and will have absolutely no time, especially with the difference.

You appear to be a potential first round opponent. I'd be happy to set your lineups for you.

Oh Pete, just bench my whole team and get it over with

your team needs to kick some serious ass this week GODDAMNIT!
I did it!!!! I earned the 6th seed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boise
[ Edited by vrabbit on Mar 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM ]
Props vrabb. Did my best to get to 6th and hold it, but wasn't to be. Kick some arse in the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone