LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

WZ BASKETBALL 2011 (LA9erFan is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You mean when Rondo was out for a few games? Big difference than being shut down for the rest of the year.

That was only speculation. Nothing was definite at the time when I proposed the trade.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
You mean when Rondo was out for a few games? Big difference than being shut down for the rest of the year.

That was only speculation. Nothing was definite at the time when I proposed the trade.

b******t, that's the reason you put him on the block in the 1st place
Originally posted by vrabbit:
b******t, that's the reason you put him on the block in the 1st place

Your right rabbit boy!!! Because I didn't want him on my team if he was going to be done for the year. Man, nothing gets by you does it
wow, are you f**king kidding me? I'm about to pull off a 6-3 win and fall to 8th place? FML
wow, are you f**king kidding me? I'm about to pull off a 6-3 win and fall to 8th place? FML

As long as you dont fall to 9th! By the way I agree with you completely on that trade. It could cost you making the playoffs. Something is wrong when a last place team trades a very good player to a contender for a guy who most likely wont play anymore. That deal should have been vetoed by the commish even if there were not enough votes.

As long as you dont fall to 9th! By the way I agree with you completely on that trade. It could cost you making the playoffs. Something is wrong when a last place team trades a very good player to a contender for a guy who most likely wont play anymore. That deal should have been vetoed by the commish even if there were not enough votes.

it hasn't gone thru has it? I sure vetoed that s**t and hope others did as well, straight up BS and something I don't expect in a WZ league
it hasn't gone thru has it? I sure vetoed that s**t and hope others did as well, straight up BS and something I don't expect in a WZ league

It did go through. My bad on the 8th spot. I forgot just the top 6 make the playoffs.

It did go through. My bad on the 8th spot. I forgot just the top 6 make the playoffs.

wow, don't know why it was supposed to turn out tomorrow

I vetoed it too, and agreed strongly with the bolded.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I vetoed it too, and agreed strongly with the bolded.

thank you

Honest question: will someone set my lineups for me the next two weeks? Going to be in Munich/Cannes for business and will have absolutely no time, especially with the difference.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Honest question: will someone set my lineups for me the next two weeks? Going to be in Munich/Cannes for business and will have absolutely no time, especially with the difference.

You appear to be a potential first round opponent. I'd be happy to set your lineups for you.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

You appear to be a potential first round opponent. I'd be happy to set your lineups for you.

Oh Pete, just bench my whole team and get it over with
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Apologies guys I've done a horrible job as commissioner of this league.

I reversed the stupid Curry-Turner trade.

Which legitimately was an error of me not paying attention to current league news and not an attempt to collude with fincham or whatever.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

You know you can pre-set your lineups right?
Share 49ersWebzone