There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Drop Ben Tate for Chris Ogbonnaya

Drop Ben Tate for Chris Ogbonnaya

Been thinking of picking up Chris Ogbonnaya as it looks like Hillis will not be back anytime soon, as well as Hardesty. I've been holding on to Tate for a while just in case anything were to happen to Foster. However I feel Foster is going to be good through rest of the season. So would you guys drop tate for Chris Ogbonnaya?
I would. Starter > backup
Agree with marsh, but don't expect him to put a ton of points up.

The guy was on a PS just a few weeks ago, and he was there for a reason.
Originally posted by Janitor:

I agree with this too.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I agree with this too.

Agreed.

I agree with this too.

Agreed.

This.
I dropped Tate for O last night, wish i would have kept him and played him this week!
Originally posted by ozzdog24:
I dropped Tate for O last night, wish i would have kept him and played him this week!

Starter> backup
Starter> backup
True, just disappointed about today. Needed a bye week filler.
So... I grabbed Ogbonnaya to stash in case he turns into the next Jackie Battle, but didn't start him.

He's still worth hanging onto though, right? I mean, seems like he still has a VERY good chance to be the only RB on the field for the Browns.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

He's still worth hanging onto though, right? I mean, seems like he still has a VERY good chance to be the only RB on the field for the Browns.

I think he is worth a stash especially with the circus acts going on with Hillis. He was on the practice squad as mentioned above, but I think that was because the texans have some other really good backs.. I have f jackson, turner, mendenhall, and jackie battle so if he works out then it's just a bonus.
Originally posted by ozzdog24:
Starter> backup
True, just disappointed about today. Needed a bye week filler.

Meh, a one week outburst against a crappy team. I don't expect it to happen again. You can't predict that kind of stuff.
Ben Tate on my bench. SMH. If I ever do start him, he'll never do what he did today.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Ben Tate on my bench. SMH. If I ever do start him, he'll never do what he did today.

Right.