To date:
Jamaal Charles - Season
Kenny Britt - Season
Andre Johnson - Month
LeGarrette Blount - Unknown
Tim Hightower - Season
Earnest Graham( Blount's replacement) - Season
Brandon Jacobs - Weeks

Those are just the ones I can remember. If you are a NFL running back pray I don't add you to my fantasy team Not to discount the real injuries these guys are dealing with, but fantastically speaking it makes it worse that these injuries all happened early in the game. Again I feel really bad for these guys that have to rehab these painful injuries, but I also feel real bad about my chances to make a playoff push... oh well probably just Escoxuses
luckily ive only lost Kenny Brit so far
Hillis, Moss and Best.

Thankfully I traded Moss and Best before they got hurt.

I think I'm stuck with Hillis for the rest of the year lol.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
At one time half my roster was injured, hence my horrible start in ESPN ffl (1-5 prior to this week, got people back now so I won, 2-5).

Foster
Hillis
Colston

All three injured early on.

this week I picked up E. Graham and B. Watson just to fill in space for bye weeks, they both went down.

Have A. Johnson, picked him up when someone dropped him after his injury, hoping to see him return this week.
foster (traded before the season started)
best (just traded)
hightowter
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM ]
Britt, Best.
Britt - it was a free league so no care
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Hightower and Mcgehee this week
This poor guy in my league has Best, McGahee and Moss, and to add insult to injury he had Fred Davis and Plax on his bench this past weekend.

OUCH.
Originally posted by Janitor:
At one time half my roster was injured, hence my horrible start in ESPN ffl (1-5 prior to this week, got people back now so I won, 2-5).

Foster
Hillis
Colston

All three injured early on.

this week I picked up E. Graham and B. Watson just to fill in space for bye weeks, they both went down.

Have A. Johnson, picked him up when someone dropped him after his injury, hoping to see him return this week.

You had a guy drop Andre Johnson?!?

Share 49ersWebzone