There are 173 users in the forums

Andre Johnson Owners!!!

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Coach Gary Kubiak says Johnson is "definitely a possibility" to play Sunday, the Texans' official Twitter feed reports.

Spin:
Ignoring the odd use of "definitely" and "possibility" in the same sentence, this is good news for fantasy owners. Kubiak expects Johnson to practice at some point this week, and if we see him take the field, then the optimism can really be ramped up.

Mon, Oct 24

Via Espn Fantasy Football.
Just traded Andre for Beanie Wells.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

i would much rather have andre on my team

wtf? lmao
Originally posted by YungAce:

Depends on his team. If his receivers are welker mike Wallace and calvin johnson and andre on his bench. Id do the trade
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Depends on his team. If his receivers are welker mike Wallace and calvin johnson and andre on his bench. Id do the trade

true dat but i doubt he picked WRs in his first 3 rounds

you're right though. it could also be a 2 WR league, but then again.. i would rather have johnson in my flex if that's a position in his league
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 24, 2011 at 11:55 PM ]

u cray

you're right though. it could also be a 2 WR league, but then again.. i would rather have johnson in my flex

Now im interested in this fellas roster

you're right though. it could also be a 2 WR league, but then again.. i would rather have johnson in my flex

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

You could say that again!

But back the the point, not a smart trade considering andre is getting healthy while beanie just got hurt
Made the trade on Friday, Wells got hurt right after it processeed.

I just have a lot more faith in Wells continuing to have a good season than I do in Andres injury. We'll find out for sure eventually, but I just have a feeling it's going to linger all year long and take away his deep threat capability.

My roster after the deal:

A. Rodgers
A. Smith

Megaton
R. Wayne
V. Cruz
DHB
M. Crabtree

A. Peterson
C. Wells
C. Benson
M. Tolbert
F. Jones

T. Gonzales
J. Gresham

J. Hanson

San Francisco DEF

10-team league. My draft went Rodgers-Andre-Calvin-Reggie.

Got Peterson in a straight-up deal for Cam Newton, who I picked up at halftime week 1.
[ Edited by zillabeast on Oct 25, 2011 at 1:03 AM ]
eek..your WR's are hurting after that trade..Wayne sucks without Manning..Cruz is a ?? DHB
yeah i don't know about that trade. hopefully crabtree can start to put up big numbers. i'm trying to trade for him now
yeah i don't know about that trade. hopefully crabtree can start to put up big numbers. i'm trying to trade for him now

Yea that team overall isn't very good. Without wells your RBs aren't anything special. Without andre your WRs aren't very good...
Share 49ersWebzone