There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Daniel Thomas or DHB?

Daniel Thomas or DHB?

One of the guys in one of my leagues just offered me Daniel Thomas or Heyward-Bey.
My immediate reaction is to do it but I think with the Raiders speed and Palmers arm they can do some damage. DHB is also putting together a pretty good season so far.
Thomas is a RB though so hes more valuable but the Dolphins are garbage and my other backs are Gore, Best, and CJ2K.
Best is out isn't he? Could be a problem. CJ2Who?
Man, the Dolphins are just bad news all around
Funny. I have both those guys, and was just going to post about a trade I was offer for Thomas.

I was offered Brandon Marshall for Thomas. My WRs have been pretty bad (Roddy, Holmes, Cruz, DHB) but I'm not sure about the deal because I do really think RBs are more valuable. Especially if they have a chance to get most of the carries.

Thomas for DHB I would not do. DHB is a big question mark now.

What about Thomas for Marshall? Would you guys do that? (sorry to hijack... but it doesn't seem worth starting a new thread now)
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Funny. I have both those guys, and was just going to post about a trade I was offer for Thomas.

I was offered Brandon Marshall for Thomas. My WRs have been pretty bad (Roddy, Holmes, Cruz, DHB) but I'm not sure about the deal because I do really think RBs are more valuable. Especially if they have a chance to get most of the carries.

What about Thomas for Marshall? Would you guys do that? (sorry to hijack... but it doesn't seem worth starting a new thread now)

I think it's a push either way. He have a non-Dolphins WR you can counter for?
Originally posted by zillabeast:

He has V Jackson, Marshall, Harvin, Little, Demarius Thomas, James Jones, and Damien Williams

I wouldn't mind Jones (I drafted him actually, but didn't hold on long enough), but he has the same bye as all my current WRs. And I don't think he'd trade Jackson for Thomas.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

He has V Jackson, Marshall, Harvin, Little, Demarius Thomas, James Jones, and Damien Williams

I wouldn't mind Jones (I drafted him actually, but didn't hold on long enough), but he has the same bye as all my current WRs. And I don't think he'd trade Jackson for Thomas.

trade for marshall, moore was trying to force him the ball all game. he will make plays