LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Daniel Thomas or DHB?

Daniel Thomas or DHB?

One of the guys in one of my leagues just offered me Daniel Thomas or Heyward-Bey.
My immediate reaction is to do it but I think with the Raiders speed and Palmers arm they can do some damage. DHB is also putting together a pretty good season so far.
Thomas is a RB though so hes more valuable but the Dolphins are garbage and my other backs are Gore, Best, and CJ2K.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Best is out isn't he? Could be a problem. CJ2Who?
Man, the Dolphins are just bad news all around
Funny. I have both those guys, and was just going to post about a trade I was offer for Thomas.

I was offered Brandon Marshall for Thomas. My WRs have been pretty bad (Roddy, Holmes, Cruz, DHB) but I'm not sure about the deal because I do really think RBs are more valuable. Especially if they have a chance to get most of the carries.

Thomas for DHB I would not do. DHB is a big question mark now.

What about Thomas for Marshall? Would you guys do that? (sorry to hijack... but it doesn't seem worth starting a new thread now)
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Funny. I have both those guys, and was just going to post about a trade I was offer for Thomas.

I was offered Brandon Marshall for Thomas. My WRs have been pretty bad (Roddy, Holmes, Cruz, DHB) but I'm not sure about the deal because I do really think RBs are more valuable. Especially if they have a chance to get most of the carries.

What about Thomas for Marshall? Would you guys do that? (sorry to hijack... but it doesn't seem worth starting a new thread now)

I think it's a push either way. He have a non-Dolphins WR you can counter for?
Originally posted by zillabeast:

He has V Jackson, Marshall, Harvin, Little, Demarius Thomas, James Jones, and Damien Williams

I wouldn't mind Jones (I drafted him actually, but didn't hold on long enough), but he has the same bye as all my current WRs. And I don't think he'd trade Jackson for Thomas.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

He has V Jackson, Marshall, Harvin, Little, Demarius Thomas, James Jones, and Damien Williams

I wouldn't mind Jones (I drafted him actually, but didn't hold on long enough), but he has the same bye as all my current WRs. And I don't think he'd trade Jackson for Thomas.

trade for marshall, moore was trying to force him the ball all game. he will make plays
Share 49ersWebzone