There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Weak flex choices

Which player would you start at the WR/RB Flex?

Crabtree vs. Bucs
Lynch vs. Giants
Jacoby Jones vs. Raiders

Also would you guys start Randy McMichael or Scott Chandler?

Thanks
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,917
Weak does sum it up quite well. For my money i'd go crabtree. But in all honesty i'd drop jones and try and find 1 guy with a great matchup on the wire. Like Preston Parker. I also got this gut feeling about Tius Young this week too for some freakin reason.
PPR? If so, grab Crabtree. Otherwise I might lean towards the RB and start Lynch.

I know he has been hit-and-miss, but I would start Chandler. When he's involved, it's cash money.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
PPR? If so, grab Crabtree. Otherwise I might lean towards the RB and start Lynch.

I know he has been hit-and-miss, but I would start Chandler. When he's involved, it's cash money.

Yep it's ppr. I want to start Jones because johnson is out, but I think the texans will run it alot because foster had a good game last week.
[ Edited by dasblack on Oct 6, 2011 at 11:55 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,917
Originally posted by dasblack:
Yep it's ppr. I want to start Jones because johnson is out, but I think the texans will run it alot because foster had a good game last week.

I understand that but Schaub is wishy washy even with Johnson in there. I'd stay away from jones if it were me. but obviously it's your call.
Id go crabtree
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,917
Johnson missed 3 games last year.

week #4 versus Raiders Schaub 12/29 2 td's 0 int's..... team 33 rushes............ Jones 1 catch 12 yards
week 16 versus denver Schaub 23/33 1 td/1 int.............. team 22 rushes...........jones 5 catches 115 yards
week #17 versus jax schaub 18/22 1/1...............team 35 rushes..................jones 5 catches 70 yards

No real pattern here like i anticipated. Except the TE's.
week 4 dreesen 5 catches 73 yards 1 td
week 16 daniels 8 catches 73 yards 1 td
week 17 daniels 5 catches 62 yards 1 td

Knew I should have picked Casey instead of Boss this week
Why Casey? Owen daniels is the TE
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,917
Originally posted by dasblack:
Why Casey? Owen daniels is the TE

yea I know. Daniels was the TE in week 4 last year when Dreessen went for 5/73/1. He was the TE when Casey went for 5/122/2 in week 2.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by dasblack:
Why Casey? Owen daniels is the TE

yea I know. Daniels was the TE in week 4 last year when Dreessen went for 5/73/1. He was the TE when Casey went for 5/122/2 in week 2.

Dang. Casey or Chandler ?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,138
Jacoby Jones FTW
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,917
Originally posted by krizay:
Johnson missed 3 games last year.

week #4 versus Raiders Schaub 12/29 2 td's 0 int's..... team 33 rushes............ Jones 1 catch 12 yards
week 16 versus denver Schaub 23/33 1 td/1 int.............. team 22 rushes...........jones 5 catches 115 yards
week #17 versus jax schaub 18/22 1/1...............team 35 rushes..................jones 5 catches 70 yards

No real pattern here like i anticipated. Except the TE's.
week 4 dreesen 5 catches 73 yards 1 td
week 16 daniels 8 catches 73 yards 1 td
week 17 daniels 5 catches 62 yards 1 td

Knew I should have picked Casey instead of Boss this week



Originally posted by dasblack:
Why Casey? Owen daniels is the TE

Should have said/picked up/ started dreesseen!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home