LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Trade Options

In my money league I am pretty loaded at RB but not so much at WR. Thinking about proposing a trade with the owner who lost Charles and needs a RB badly. We play 2 RB's 2 WR's and 1 flex.

My roster:
RB
Rice
S Jax
F Jax
Forte
Bush
Stewart

WR
Fitzgerald
Manningham
Moss

His Roster
RB
S. Greene
Tolbert
Helu
Hunter

WR
Calvin Johnson
Wallace
Welker
Meachem

Would you trade either Fred Jackson, Steven Jackson, or Matt Forte for Wallace or Welker? I know he wont trade Calvin and I wont deal Rice. I might also be able to deal Bush or Stewart for Meachem. What do you think??????????
PPR?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'd trade for Wallace. Welker has had couple of amazing weeks, so his value is going to be at all-time high. If it's a PPR league, I'll keep Forte and Fred Jackson along with Ray Rice. Steven Jackson is coming back this week. If I were you, I'll wait this Sunday out - hope Steven Jackson has a monstrous week and then offer him Steven Jackson for Welker/Wallace.

Meachem is quality backup. Go for Wallace and don't over-pay for Welker.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
PPR?

No. Standard scoring and not PPR
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'd trade for Wallace. Welker has had couple of amazing weeks, so his value is going to be at all-time high. If it's a PPR league, I'll keep Forte and Fred Jackson along with Ray Rice. Steven Jackson is coming back this week. If I were you, I'll wait this Sunday out - hope Steven Jackson has a monstrous week and then offer him Steven Jackson for Welker/Wallace.

I was thinking to offer Bush or Stewart for Meachem . I think SJAX for Wallace makes a lot of sense.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I was thinking to offer Bush or Stewart for Meachem . I think SJAX for Wallace makes a lot of sense.

not unless SJAX has a bounce back game this week that eases the injury fears, I'd wait
With standard scoring, I think SJax for Wallace is the most ideal fit. Hopefully SJax has a good game this week and ups his value.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I wish you were in my league. I'm loaded at WR and I had Charles and no one will trade with me.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
With standard scoring, I think SJax for Wallace is the most ideal fit. Hopefully SJax has a good game this week and ups his value.

I agree that this seems the best fit. Rice and Forte >> Wallace I think. I could see dealing either of the Jacksons for Wallace but would prefer to deal SJAX. because of the injury factor.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

not unless SJAX has a bounce back game this week that eases the injury fears, I'd wait

You mean it doesnt make sense for the other owner to trade Wallace for SJax?

Exactly, that's why I'd wait and see if he can get a bill and a TD this weekend, then you should be good to offer that.
Forte for Wallace straight up. That's a bargain deal for him, and it only helps you. Otherwise, I would just let him burn. Nothing wrong with taking a team out of the running this early into the season.
Holy s**t, how many teams are in your league? Your RBs are ridiculously good!

I agree with zilla, i would trade forte for wallace. maybe you can trade manningham and forte for megatron
Originally posted by YungAce:

I agree with zilla, i would trade forte for wallace. maybe you can trade manningham and forte for megatron

Its a 10 team league. The deal I offered him was SJax and Cadillac for Wallce and Kendall Hunter. He told me he wanted to wait a week. I told him I might not be interested in any deal at that time as I really do like my team. I like both those suggestions although I'd certainly prefer to deal SJax instead of Forte.

I guess the question is.. will Santana Moss and/or Manningham be good enough as a WR2 each week.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Its a 10 team league. The deal I offered him was SJax and Cadillac for Wallce and Kendall Hunter. He told me he wanted to wait a week. I told him I might not be interested in any deal at that time as I really do like my team. I like both those suggestions although I'd certainly prefer to deal SJax instead of Forte.

I guess the question is.. will Santana Moss and/or Manningham be good enough as a WR2 each week.

I wouldn't deal Wallace for SJax and Cadillac. That just sounds like dead weight on the bench in the long run. If he's a smart manager, you'll need to be agressive in your offers.
Share 49ersWebzone