LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

I'm Sad... :(

This week I'm going to be moving Gore from my starting roster to the bench to be replaced by Jahvid Best RB - DET :( he had a good week and Gore well hes been slumping... Its sad really I love Gore hes been so good and with a rushing team like the 49ers you'd expect Gore to bring in the points but its just not the case... With him in I can't keep up my winning in Fantasy league on NFL.com I'm 1-0 and I feel do to his poor performance I'm going to go 1-1 this week... Anyways I just wanted to vent my feelings as he was the only niner i was able to get for my team. Almost had Ted Ginn but someone beat me out on waivers...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninerfan29:
This week I'm going to be moving Gore from my starting roster to the bench to be replaced by Jahvid Best RB - DET :( he had a good week and Gore well hes been slumping... Its sad really I love Gore hes been so good and with a rushing team like the 49ers you'd expect Gore to bring in the points but its just not the case... With him in I can't keep up my winning in Fantasy league on NFL.com I'm 1-0 and I feel do to his poor performance I'm going to go 1-1 this week... Anyways I just wanted to vent my feelings as he was the only niner i was able to get for my team. Almost had Ted Ginn but someone beat me out on waivers...

haha noob i have both players as you and made that switch last week
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

hey this is my first year doing fantasy football give me a break :P So what if i'm a noob :P
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
wrong forum n00b
hey this is my first year doing fantasy football give me a break :P So what if i'm a noob :P

dallas run D is great our o line isnt bad you shouldve expected that

start him next week against the bengals
Would you let a strangers peanuts touch you?
Originally posted by boast:
wrong forum n00b

Eh this thread can be locked for being in the wrong forum I'm just used to posting here and I felt comfortable in posting it here.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I have a fantasy

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I would keep going with Best till gore can prove he's worthy, Look for a sleeper FA

Ty mod for changing me to Fantasy sports hadn't even realized it either lol.
Originally posted by Chief:
I have a fantasy

I love me my unicorns, nice fantasy :)
Share 49ersWebzone