LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Best or Blount?

Best at home vs. KC (who got blown out at home vs. the Bills) or Blount at Minnesota (who gave up 200 yards to SD)?
back to the top!
I'd go with best, I'm not sure how long it will take for the bucs to get their offense up and going.
I really like Best at home this week vs. KC.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for TheFunkyChicken.
I was really high on Blount (haha) this offseason. He seemed like he was ready for a break out year after finishing last year so strongly. I know last week was disgraceful, but I still think Blount will have a big year. I'm starting him this week and I'm feeling optimistic about the match up.

I like Best a lot (loved him at Cal), but I haven't seen him do enough at the NFL level. He's still kind of a wait and see guy for me.
Well, so far Blount is making me look stupid again....

Anyone watching any of the TB game? Anyone know what the heck is going on with Blount?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Anyone watching any of the TB game? Anyone know what the heck is going on with Blount?

he's doing better than Best right now 46 yards and a TD
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

he's doing better than Best right now 46 yards and a TD

Yeah, looks like they are finally figuring it out that you have to give a RB like that the ball. Thank god. I drafted him higher than most people would have (3rd round) and went on about how "Blount will be this year's Foster (who I also drafted in the 3rd last year)."

Doesn't look like he will be as big as I claimed, but hopefully he'll at least turn into a top 20 RB....
who did you pick?
  • mod
  • Veteran
I played them both.... Right now I'm winning 161 to 74 and I still have K. Josh Brown to play

Picked Best, but they both had excellent games.
Share 49ersWebzone