There are 221 users in the forums

which trade should i make?

gore and bradford for addai and flacco or gore and bradford for orton and forte. please help, im one of the many early round P. Manning suckers.
[ Edited by mandy49er on Sep 17, 2011 at 1:34 AM ]
I actually like Gore & Bradford over your other options.. Orton & Forte comes in at a close second
What are your FA options? Cam Newton still out there?
Bradford for Flacco is a lateral move at best and a terrible one when you consider downgrading from Gore to Addai.

Bradford for Orton is another lateral move and you're risking upside in Bradford while making a slight upgrade (IMO) from Gore to Forte. Forte's in the more explosive offense, will catch just as many balls as Gore if not more, but is much less effective inside the 10.

I say keep Bradford and platoon the QB position with the waiver wire. Newton, Hasselbeck, Henne, McCoy. Some of those guys have to be out there.
nope. just mccown
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Bradford for Flacco is a lateral move at best and a terrible one when you consider downgrading from Gore to Addai.

Bradford for Orton is another lateral move and you're risking upside in Bradford while making a slight upgrade (IMO) from Gore to Forte. Forte's in the more explosive offense, will catch just as many balls as Gore if not more, but is much less effective inside the 10.

I say keep Bradford and platoon the QB position with the waiver wire. Newton, Hasselbeck, Henne, McCoy. Some of those guys have to be out there.
you guys are right but my problem is that in our 12 man league we draft 3 qbs, i know, thats stupid, but thats why i might have to make a trade.
Originally posted by mandy49er:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

you guys are right but my problem is that in our 12 man league we draft 3 qbs, i know, thats stupid, but thats why i might have to make a trade.

Then who is your third QB? Bradford, Manning, and....
Both of those deals are losers for you. Dont make either.
Orton and Forte. IMo.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Both of those deals are losers for you. Dont make either.

If there is no good free agents then this. Stick with the plan.

Share 49ersWebzone