LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

the

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
but if he listened, he's more likely to get more points

Yep you saved your ass there with the double answer lol

meh, when injuries happen you can't pin that on whoever gives you advice, s**t happens

meh, when injuries happen you can't pin that on whoever gives you advice, s**t happens

Woah calm down I'm screwing with you

Woah calm down I'm screwing with you

I know, I'm calm lulz
Stevie Johnson vs. TEN
Brandon Gibson vs. GB
Kendall Wright @ BUF
Lance Moore vs. TB

I need to start 3 (2 at WR, 1 at a flex)...and then I'm going to drop one for a back-up RB (my current RBs are Forte, Powell, and Murray) so chances are whoever I'm not starting this week, I'm going to drop
Originally posted by GameOver:
Stevie Johnson vs. TEN
Brandon Gibson vs. GB
Kendall Wright @ BUF
Lance Moore vs. TB

I need to start 3 (2 at WR, 1 at a flex)...and then I'm going to drop one for a back-up RB (my current RBs are Forte, Powell, and Murray) so chances are whoever I'm not starting this week, I'm going to drop

out of all of those, you gotta drop Gibson, least upside of them all going forward
Stevie Johnson vs. TEN
Brandon Gibson vs. GB
Kendall Wright @ BUF
Lance Moore vs. TB

out of all of those, you gotta drop Gibson, least upside of them all going forward

That's debatable. I'd rather drop Kendal wright. Gibson is the #1 now and had a big game this last weekend. Has been solid throughout the year too.
Stevie Johnson vs. TEN
Brandon Gibson vs. GB
Kendall Wright @ BUF
Lance Moore vs. TB

That's debatable. I'd rather drop Kendal wright. Gibson is the #1 now and had a big game this last weekend. Has been solid throughout the year too.

true, but K Wright is his niche, playing out of the slot with Britt/Washington gathering plenty of attention, and you know TEN will pass the ball because CJ sucks balls.
true, but K Wright is his niche, playing out of the slot with Britt/Washington gathering plenty of attention, and you know TEN will pass the ball because CJ sucks balls.

Good points. They'll both probably have similar production
^^so....... drop nate washington to Gibson?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
^^so....... drop nate washington to Gibson?

Wright

• Dino
  • Veteran
Chris Johnson @ Buffalo

Larry Fitzgerald @ Minnesota

Who would you start at my flex?

Or should I start Fitzgerald at WR and make this decision between Chris Johnson and Brandon Marshall vs Lions?
[ Edited by Dino on Oct 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Dino:
Chris Johnson @ Buffalo

Or should I start Fitzgerald at WR and make this decision between Chris Johnson and Brandon Marshall vs Lions?

Believe it or not I would sit Fitz. Buffalo's run D is awful as we all know and I would go with Johnson.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Chris Johnson @ Buffalo

Believe it or not I would sit Fitz. Buffalo's run D is awful as we all know and I would go with Johnson.

wrong, I am way more confident about Fitz than an inconsistent Johnson
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Chris Johnson @ Buffalo

wrong, I am way more confident about Fitz than an inconsistent Johnson

I don't know man Buffalo's D is awful
Id go with Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson @ Buffalo

As usual, I agree with John.
Share 49ersWebzone