• Veteran
RG3 @ Saints

or

Rivers @ Raiders
Originally posted by jrg:
RG3 @ Saints

or

Rivers @ Raiders

Rivers @ Raiders. RG3 is gonna get blown up by NO.
Originally posted by 9ers:
Kevin smith or frank gore

Smith if PPR, Gore if not
Originally posted by jrg:
AJ Green @ Ravens
Andre Johnson vs. Dolphins

Andre
Jennings or MJD. Coach of the Jags said MJD will probably be a 3rd dwn back in week 1
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Jennings or MJD. Coach of the Jags said MJD will probably be a 3rd dwn back in week 1

im going with whoever is starting game time.....
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

that'd be Jennings.

Val, if you don't have a solid flex option you could always start them both
Trying to decide starting Martellus Bennent for NYG's vs Dallas or Scott Chandler for Buffalo vs NYJ at TE. I am expecting big things for Chandler this season. The guy is 6'7 250 and catches everything. He had alot of targets from Fitzpatrick during preseason. I think Bennent wants to go out there and make a statement tomorrow night though.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Trying to decide starting Martellus Bennent for NYG's vs Dallas or Scott Chandler for Buffalo vs NYJ at TE. I am expecting big things for Chandler this season. The guy is 6'7 250 and catches everything. He had alot of targets from Fitzpatrick during preseason. I think Bennent wants to go out there and make a statement tomorrow night though.

god, did you draft Witten or something? If there really isn't anything better on the WW just flip a coin, it's hard to say which on of those guys will have the better game

Originally posted by vrabbit:

god, did you draft Witten or something? If there really isn't anything better on the WW just flip a coin, it's hard to say which on of those guys will have the better game
psychic?

psychic?

more like

have him in two leagues, starting Keller in one and Heath Miller in another unless he's announced as a starter tomorrow night
[ Edited by vrabbit on Sep 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM ]
Witten officially listed as doubtful
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Witten officially listed as doubtful

pick up jared cook
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

that'd be Jennings.

Val, if you don't have a solid flex option you could always start them both
im starting steven jackson and Matt Forte at RB, I had MJD as my flex
Share 49ersWebzone