LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

the

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Beanie Wells or Arian Foster??

Foster, unless he gets declared a no-go prior to the game, keep an eye on that
Thanks. Im just a bit concerned that even if he is a go, they will hold him back and Tate will get the majority of the snaps.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Really?!?!, You want him to have a good game against us?!?!?!

ill bench him this week then then hope our cbs can contain him (if he plays)
Thomas Jones,or Darion Sproles,alsoMatt Schaub or Ryan Fitzpatrick?
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Well Jay Cutler failed me, again...

Who should i start Cam Newton or Matt Ryan???
[ Edited by VDSF on Sep 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM ]
Guys should i Start the Jets defense/special teams against Jason Campbell and the raiders or the 49ers defense/special teams against andy dalton and the bengals who will do better more turnovers who did i start??????
who should I start in week 3?

2 Rbs 1 Flex

planing on starting mendenhall against (Indy), but can't decide between Turner (TB), B. Tate (N.O) and F. Jackson (N.E)
Originally posted by ozzdog24:

2 Rbs 1 Flex

planing on starting mendenhall against (Indy), but can't decide between Turner (TB), B. Tate (N.O) and F. Jackson (N.E)

I like Ben Tate this week, but he'd he'd still be the one of those 4 that I bench.
Originally posted by Mays21:
Guys should i Start the Jets defense/special teams against Jason Campbell and the raiders or the 49ers defense/special teams against andy dalton and the bengals who will do better more turnovers who did i start??????

Don't get cute. Stick with the Jets...every week (you should drop the Niners and use the bench spot on a sleeper target). The Jets are the best fantasy D and the Bengals are much better on offense than the reputation preceding them, particularly their passing game, which just so happens to be where the Niners struggle.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Sep 24, 2011 at 12:24 AM ]
Originally posted by ozzdog24:

2 Rbs 1 Flex

Mendenhall, Turner, Jackson imo. Tate is a good fill in guy, but hes still Ben Tate. when in doubt go with the proven guys. Turner is always a threat to score 2-3 times, and Jackson has been on fire. the NE D hasnt looked good.
ben tate or frank gore in week 3??? the bengals run defense is good so far and our running game hasnt been that great. not sure if Tate will start tho

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
ben tate or frank gore in week 3??? the bengals run defense is good so far and our running game hasnt been that great. not sure if Tate will start tho

Tate

AJ Green or Steve Smith (CAR) vs. Jags?
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Tate

AJ Green or Steve Smith (CAR) vs. Jags?

Steve Smith until Cam cools off

Foster out, start Tate
Two of the following:

Chris Johnson vs Denver
Jahvid Best at Minnesota
Frank Gore at Cincinnati
Mike Tolbert vs Kansas City
Ben Tate at New Orleans

Leaning towards Johnson because Denver has allowed a lot of rushing yards and Ben Tate since Foster is out. Was thinking about Best though because the Vikings have allowed the most fantasy points to RB's so far and Best is looking good.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Two of the following:

Chris Johnson vs Denver
Jahvid Best at Minnesota
Frank Gore at Cincinnati
Mike Tolbert vs Kansas City
Ben Tate at New Orleans

Leaning towards Johnson because Denver has allowed a lot of rushing yards and Ben Tate since Foster is out. Was thinking about Best though because the Vikings have allowed the most fantasy points to RB's so far and Best is looking good.

damn, I'd try to start THREE of them, don't you have a flex? CJ2K, Tate and Best if you do have a flex
Share 49ersWebzone