Fitz @ 9ers
Cruz vs PHI
L Robinson @ WAS
Holmes @ DEN

And 1 flex between any of those WRs and:

Tolbert @ CHI
D Thomas vs BUF
Hunter vs ARI (starting Gore already)

Right now I've got Fitz, Cruz, Robinson and Tolbert in those spots. But I'm really thinking about Holmes against that crappy Denver D....
Id go

Fitz
Cruz
Holmes

Flex
Robinson
I'd start all four of your WRs. Don't like Tolbert vs. the Bears D, Thomas is losing touches to Bush, and you already have Gore in.

I think all four of your WRs have a good shot at getting your good points this week.
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I usually try to always start a RB at flex but maybe this week it's time to mix that up.

Also, I forgot to include my last WR in that list: Vincent Brown

I like his chances to have a bigger role with the Chargers, but I'm not sure I'd start him over my other guys yet.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I usually try to always start a RB at flex but maybe this week it's time to mix that up.

I like his chances to have a bigger role with the Chargers, but I'm not sure I'd start him over my other guys yet.

I am almost always wrong, and I sat Fitzgerald last week in my two leagues, so you should probably not listen to me!
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I am almost always wrong, and I sat Fitzgerald last week in my two leagues, so you should probably not listen to me!

Dude! Stop being so hard on yourself! I agree with you. Start fitz cruz holmes and robinson. Hold off on Vincent brown for a week to see what he can do
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dude! Stop being so hard on yourself! I agree with you. Start fitz cruz holmes and robinson. Hold off on Vincent brown for a week to see what he can do

Marsh agrees, so you are good to go!

I'm not hard on myself, just like to poke fun at my choices when they go badly astray. Better than getting upset!

Marsh agrees, so you are good to go!

I'm not hard on myself, just like to poke fun at my choices when they go badly astray. Better than getting upset!

That's a good mindset
How bout this for my RB2 starter:

Battle @ NE
or
Helu vs. DAL

I have Helu as my starter for the time being because I see KC getting down big very early on, and when that happens it becomes the McCluster show in the backfield for his ability to catch the ball. I know Shannahan is death to RB touches, but since he rode with Torain last week and he bombed again, I'm hoping he'll stick with Helu in this one. Of course, if Choice is in the mix that could be an even bigger problem. Not thrilled with either option but it's all I have to choose from.
How bout this for my RB2 starter:

Battle @ NE
or
Helu vs. DAL

I have Helu as my starter for the time being because I see KC getting down big very early on, and when that happens it becomes the McCluster show in the backfield for his ability to catch the ball. I know Shannahan is death to RB touches, but since he rode with Torain last week and he bombed again, I'm hoping he'll stick with Helu in this one. Of course, if Choice is in the mix that could be an even bigger problem. Not thrilled with either option but it's all I have to choose from.

Yea id probably go with helu. But with cassell out the chiefs may lean more heavy on the run. So battles touches might increase

Yea id probably go with helu. But with cassell out the chiefs may lean more heavy on the run. So battles touches might increase

Yeah, that thought also crossed my mind as well.

Perhaps I'll just flip a coin.

Do it. They will probably get around the same in production anyways.

Do it. They will probably get around the same in production anyways.

You're probably right about that. Just like last week when Helu got me 6.9 points and Battle got me 6.1 points.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Due to some of my key players on bye's this week, how does this line up look?

Matt Ryan
MJD
Kendal Hunter
Denarius Moore
V-Jax
Laurent Robinson
Aaron Hernandez
Ravens Defense
David Akers

On Bye's

Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Darren Sproles

On Bench

Cam Newton
Braylon Edwards
Earl Bennett
Andre Johnson
Originally posted by VDSF:
Due to some of my key players on bye's this week, how does this line up look?

Matt Ryan
MJD
Kendal Hunter
Denarius Moore
V-Jax
Laurent Robinson
Aaron Hernandez
Ravens Defense
David Akers

On Bye's

Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Darren Sproles

On Bench

Cam Newton
Braylon Edwards
Earl Bennett
Andre Johnson

Hard to believe I'm saying this, but I might go with Bennett over VJax. I know that sounds crazy. But after the crap Jackson pulled last week I really think Rivers is going to shut him out. Having a bad game, not going for the ball on the game's most important play, and then not even trying to make the tackle? I have to assume Rivers and Norv are both pretty pissed about that.

VJax is going to be more highly rated on every website. But I just have a feeling he does nothing this week.
Share 49ersWebzone