LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 374 users in the forums

the

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Pick two (my normal RBs were DMAC and Jahvid Best + I have Ingram... I am in dire straights right now at the RB spot):

Maurice Morris v. CHI
Roy Helu v. Miami
Cedric Benson v. Pittsburgh

Right now I'm leaning toward Helu and Morris.

Helu for sure and probably morris
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Victor Cruz or Crabtree??? my other receivers are hurt cuz andre johnson breaks down everytime someone touches him... im thinkin cruz cuz we usually give up some passing yards at the end of games when we've won already, the niners offense is too unselfish, Alex spreads the ball around pretty good. NY its either manningham or Cruz

Victor cruz no doubt

I need to start three guys from this group: Roddy, Holmes, L Robinson, Cruz

Am I crazy to sit Cruz?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Victor Cruz or Crabtree??? my other receivers are hurt cuz andre johnson breaks down everytime someone touches him... im thinkin cruz cuz we usually give up some passing yards at the end of games when we've won already, the niners offense is too unselfish, Alex spreads the ball around pretty good. NY its either manningham or Cruz

Victor cruz no doubt

I need to start three guys from this group: Roddy, Holmes, L Robinson, Cruz

Am I crazy to sit Cruz?

No it's not crazy. He'll probably get the same production as any of those guys though
Laurent Robinson vs Buf or Mike WIlliams (TB) vs Houston
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Tough one

robinson. has mike williams done anything this season? he's seriously looking the next michael clayton
Originally posted by YungAce:

robinson. has mike williams done anything this season? he's seriously looking the next michael clayton

His last few games have been solid and he is in the top 5 in targets for receivers. Sooner or later that will work in his favor and he will start catching those balls
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 11, 2011 at 9:45 PM ]

His last few games have been solid and he is in the top 5 in targets for receivers. Sooner or later that will work in his favor and he will start catching those balls

That whole offense is off this year. I thought they were going to surprise everyone and win the division.. I guess Williams is alright in PPR leagues

That whole offense is off this year. I thought they were going to surprise everyone and win the division.. I guess Williams is alright in PPR leagues

He was my #1 receiver coming into the season..now he is burried on my depth chart

He was my #1 receiver coming into the season..now he is burried on my depth chart

i cut him after week 3 or 4

Robinson

Pick 1 flex ppr league:
Crabtree vs. Giants
or
Jonathon Stewart vs. Titans
Originally posted by dasblack:

Robinson

Pick 1 flex ppr league:
Crabtree vs. Giants
or
Jonathon Stewart vs. Titans

J stewie

It doesn't matter who you start. Whoever your playing is probably gonna kick your ass anyways.
Advice please.

Benson at home vs Steelers OR

Holmes at home vs Pats

Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Advice please.

Benson at home vs Steelers OR

Holmes at home vs Pats

Thanks in advance.

you have to go holmes at home against a bad pats defense
Share 49ersWebzone