There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the

Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Nobody's got any advice on the DHB vs Holmes question?

It's really killing me. Everyone has Holmes ranked higher. But DHB has been more consistent (how crazy is that?).

I'm starting Holmes with confidence this week.

For my RB2 spot should I start Pierre Thomas at home vs. TB or Battle at home vs. the Dolphins?
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Nobody's got any advice on the DHB vs Holmes question?

It's really killing me. Everyone has Holmes ranked higher. But DHB has been more consistent (how crazy is that?).

I'm starting Holmes with confidence this week.

For my RB2 spot should I start Pierre Thomas at home vs. TB or Battle at home vs. the Dolphins?

That's a tough one. Kinda feel like you can't lose.

I'd probably go with Battle, because he's the primary back and the Dolphins D is terrible.

But they were just saying on ESPN that Brees plans to play this game more conservatively....

I'd still go Battle.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Nobody's got any advice on the DHB vs Holmes question?

It's really killing me. Everyone has Holmes ranked higher. But DHB has been more consistent (how crazy is that?).

I'm starting Holmes with confidence this week.

For my RB2 spot should I start Pierre Thomas at home vs. TB or Battle at home vs. the Dolphins?

That's a tough one. Kinda feel like you can't lose.

I'd probably go with Battle, because he's the primary back and the Dolphins D is terrible.

But they were just saying on ESPN that Brees plans to play this game more conservatively....

I'd still go Battle.

Battle and DHB
Picking up Antonio Brown before last sunday is making me look like a genius, even though I didn't start him today.
So I scooped up Julio Jones earlier in the week and thought about putting him in for Nicks, but went with Maclin instead. I still should win this week, and Welker was my other starter who did pretty good, but watching Jones go off like that is quite the stinger.
Originally posted by est1985:
So I scooped up Julio Jones earlier in the week and thought about putting him in for Nicks, but went with Maclin instead. I still should win this week, and Welker was my other starter who did pretty good, but watching Jones go off like that is quite the stinger.

My brother picked up Julio and played him just because he needed a spot. Damn.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by est1985:
So I scooped up Julio Jones earlier in the week and thought about putting him in for Nicks, but went with Maclin instead. I still should win this week, and Welker was my other starter who did pretty good, but watching Jones go off like that is quite the stinger.

My brother picked up Julio and played him just because he needed a spot. Damn.

I tried to trade for him earlier in the week but the guy was asking for Chris Johonson..I still have faith
pick 2 receivers:

-vjax vs OAK
-dez bryant vs. BUF
-stevie johnson @ DAL
-julio jones vs. NO



i currently have vjax and dez starting but this is tough
Originally posted by YungAce:
pick 2 receivers:

-vjax vs OAK
-dez bryant vs. BUF
-stevie johnson @ DAL
-julio jones vs. NO



i currently have vjax and dez starting but this is tough

VJAx for sure and I might go Julio. Has Dez played an entire game yet and been productive in both halves?
Originally posted by YungAce:
pick 2 receivers:

-vjax vs OAK
-dez bryant vs. BUF
-stevie johnson @ DAL
-julio jones vs. NO



i currently have vjax and dez starting but this is tough

Tough, Vjax is a must but id say either dez or julio. Probably Dez with Austin out
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Tough, Vjax is a must but id say either dez or julio. Probably Dez with Austin out

Agreed. With Austin out, Dez should get a nice increase of touches.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
pick 2 receivers:

-vjax vs OAK
-dez bryant vs. BUF
-stevie johnson @ DAL
-julio jones vs. NO



i currently have vjax and dez starting but this is tough

Tough, Vjax is a must but id say either dez or julio. Probably Dez with Austin out

This!
Pick 2

Welker @ Jets
Maclin vs Tards
Julio Jones vs Saints

I already penciled in Welker and Jones. But would appreciate some input.
Originally posted by est1985:
Pick 2

Welker @ Jets
Maclin vs Tards
Julio Jones vs Saints

I already penciled in Welker and Jones. But would appreciate some input.

Welker and Jones..I think Jones has more upside than Maclin but Maclin is more consistent.
Yeah. I feel like maclin will have a pretty decent game against Arizona, but I don't wanna miss out on another explosion by Jones.