There are 217 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
In my 10 team money league I have 4 great RBS and need to sit one....

Ray Rice vs Pitt
S Jax vs Ariz
F Jax vs NYJ
Forte vs Philly

I see this as 2 easy calls. Forte and Fred. I am trying to decide between Rice and SJax. Actually thinking about sitting Rice. What do you think?

S Jax(Based on what hes done so far even though hes been good of late) or Fred Jax(Based on matchup)

I decided to sit SJax. Arizona is surprisingly good agains the run but horrible agains the pass. Not crazy about Rice vs Pitt but the Steelers are not quite the dominant team they once were vs the run.
Tim Tebow @ Oak or Phillip Rivers vs GB?

Tebow is extremely inconsistent and could potentially get benched if he continues to struggle. Rivers has been a massive disappointment. He has been a turnover machine and is facing an opportunistic Green Bay defense.
Originally posted by TheAlchemist:
Tim Tebow @ Oak or Phillip Rivers vs GB?

Tebow is extremely inconsistent and could potentially get benched if he continues to struggle. Rivers has been a massive disappointment. He has been a turnover machine and is facing an opportunistic Green Bay defense.

I just have a hard time starting Tebow. I know he will get his running yardage and maybe a TD but still.. the guy is horrible. I have to believe that the GB-SD game will be a shootout, that GB will score easily, and that Rivers will be throwing the ball a LOT. Id go with Rivers.
Pick one for my WR3

Brandon Marshall
Mike Williams
Mario Manningham
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Pick one for my WR3

Brandon Marshall
Mike Williams
Mario Manningham

I think Eli will have a big day against that NE defense. If Nicks is limited and not getting the majority of targets then I have to believe Manningham could have a big day. All 3 are close but I might lean towards him. No question that all 3 have good matchups though.
Hasselbeck, Rivers, or Fitzgerald?
Fitzpatrick vs. Jets

or should I pick up Mark Sanchez from FA and start him against Buffalo?
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Fitzpatrick vs. Jets

or should I pick up Mark Sanchez from FA and start him against Buffalo?

ohh tough on. Sanchez?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Fitzpatrick vs. Jets

or should I pick up Mark Sanchez from FA and start him against Buffalo?

ohh tough on. Sanchez?

yeah, i'm thinking about starting Sanchez too.

Its him or Schaub vs. Cleveland.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Hasselbeck, Rivers, or Fitzgerald?

Lol, make that fitzpatrick. Autocorret.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Hasselbeck, Rivers, or Fitzgerald?

Lol, make that fitzpatrick. Autocorret.

Rivers. GB is not a great pass D, they're primed for an upset, and SD is desperate and banged up at RB. Rivers has to have a big game.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Hasselbeck, Rivers, or Fitzgerald?

Rivers. I like him a lot this week against GB. Shoot out game and Rivers will throw for over 300 yrds
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Pick one for my WR3

Brandon Marshall
Mike Williams
Mario Manningham

Mario

Sounds like Nicks is out and I think NYG WRs will have big games.

Marshall isn't bad either tho.
Santanio Holmes @ BUF or Darius Hayward-Bey vs DEN

Seems like they both have good match ups. My other starting WRs are Roddy and Cruz.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Santanio Holmes @ BUF or Darius Hayward-Bey vs DEN

Seems like they both have good match ups. My other starting WRs are Roddy and Cruz.

Nobody's got any advice on the DHB vs Holmes question?

It's really killing me. Everyone has Holmes ranked higher. But DHB has been more consistent (how crazy is that?).