There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Drew Brees vs. Tampa
Eli Manning @ New England

2 great options Pete. I expect them both to have a big day. In fact, they could be the top 2 QBs this week even ahead of Rodgers. I think the Pats-Giants game is going to be a shootout so I lean towards Eli by a small fraction.
I think Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Newton, and Vick are must starts every week
Originally posted by YungAce:
I think Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Newton, and Vick are must starts every week

I agree 99% of time. I just look at how bad this NE defense is and how Big Ben torched them for 365 and 2 tds last week. Eli is going to have a big day. Having said that, I think Brees will as well.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I think Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Newton, and Vick are must starts every week

I agree 99% of time. I just look at how bad this NE defense is and how Big Ben torched them for 365 and 2 tds last week. Eli is going to have a big day. Having said that, I think Brees will as well.

True, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Eli's my money league starter right now so I hope he has a field day
Medenhall vs. Ravens

or

Moreno vs. Oakland
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Medenhall vs. Ravens

or

Moreno vs. Oakland

tough one, i'd pick moreno
i would go mendenhall vs the ravens

it could get ugly for the broncos in oakland and tebow will be playing from behind
Originally posted by YungAce:
i would go mendenhall vs the ravens

it could get ugly for the broncos in oakland and tebow will be playing from behind

u right
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by YungAce:
i would go mendenhall vs the ravens

it could get ugly for the broncos in oakland and tebow will be playing from behind

u right

i don't know if he was bothered by injuries, but he also only put up 3 pts with a better qb in denver. who knows doe
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Drew Brees vs. Tampa
Eli Manning @ New England

2 great options Pete. I expect them both to have a big day. In fact, they could be the top 2 QBs this week even ahead of Rodgers. I think the Pats-Giants game is going to be a shootout so I lean towards Eli by a small fraction.



You're on crack.

You never willingly bench Drew Brees!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Medenhall vs. Ravens

or

Moreno vs. Oakland

Moreno. Mendenhall has been turrible this year, along with the fact the steelers have been more pass happy. Also the ravens run D ain't that bad...i think the game in Oakland will be closer than yungace thinks, and if mcgahee is still out, moreno will be getting his second start and should improve off a decent outing last week.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM ]
VD or Jake Ballard?
Originally posted by Janitor:
VD or Jake Ballard?

Jake Ballard. Been improving each week. With Hakeem Nicks questionable I think he gets a bigger work load.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Janitor:
VD or Jake Ballard?

Jake Ballard. Been improving each week. With Hakeem Nicks questionable I think he gets a bigger work load.

I was leaning that way too, especially with our WR's emerging.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Janitor:
VD or Jake Ballard?

Jake Ballard. Been improving each week. With Hakeem Nicks questionable I think he gets a bigger work load.

I was leaning that way too, especially with our WR's emerging.

Yea and in any case our passing attack isnt something you want to put faith in for fantasy football.