There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Drew Brees vs. Tampa
Eli Manning @ New England

2 great options Pete. I expect them both to have a big day. In fact, they could be the top 2 QBs this week even ahead of Rodgers. I think the Pats-Giants game is going to be a shootout so I lean towards Eli by a small fraction.
I think Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Newton, and Vick are must starts every week
Originally posted by YungAce:

I agree 99% of time. I just look at how bad this NE defense is and how Big Ben torched them for 365 and 2 tds last week. Eli is going to have a big day. Having said that, I think Brees will as well.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I agree 99% of time. I just look at how bad this NE defense is and how Big Ben torched them for 365 and 2 tds last week. Eli is going to have a big day. Having said that, I think Brees will as well.

True, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Eli's my money league starter right now so I hope he has a field day
Medenhall vs. Ravens

or

Moreno vs. Oakland
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Medenhall vs. Ravens

or

Moreno vs. Oakland

tough one, i'd pick moreno
i would go mendenhall vs the ravens

it could get ugly for the broncos in oakland and tebow will be playing from behind

it could get ugly for the broncos in oakland and tebow will be playing from behind

u right

u right

i don't know if he was bothered by injuries, but he also only put up 3 pts with a better qb in denver. who knows doe
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Drew Brees vs. Tampa
Eli Manning @ New England

2 great options Pete. I expect them both to have a big day. In fact, they could be the top 2 QBs this week even ahead of Rodgers. I think the Pats-Giants game is going to be a shootout so I lean towards Eli by a small fraction.

You're on crack.

You never willingly bench Drew Brees!
Medenhall vs. Ravens

or

Moreno vs. Oakland

Moreno. Mendenhall has been turrible this year, along with the fact the steelers have been more pass happy. Also the ravens run D ain't that bad...i think the game in Oakland will be closer than yungace thinks, and if mcgahee is still out, moreno will be getting his second start and should improve off a decent outing last week.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM ]
VD or Jake Ballard?
Originally posted by Janitor:
VD or Jake Ballard?

Jake Ballard. Been improving each week. With Hakeem Nicks questionable I think he gets a bigger work load.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
VD or Jake Ballard?

Jake Ballard. Been improving each week. With Hakeem Nicks questionable I think he gets a bigger work load.

I was leaning that way too, especially with our WR's emerging.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
VD or Jake Ballard?

I was leaning that way too, especially with our WR's emerging.

Yea and in any case our passing attack isnt something you want to put faith in for fantasy football.