There are 254 users in the forums

who should i start?

I have phillip rivers going against the patriots and matthew stafford against the chiefs. which one would be better
i would go with stafford against the chiefs. when healthy, he's one of the most dangerous quarterbacks
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
No way you ever sit Philip Rivers. IMO the elite quarterbacks get theirs against anyone and everyone. Not like the Patriots have some outstanding defense either
CHAD HENNE threw for 400+ vs the Patriots

just FYI
Rivers and its not close
Yea, this is pretty easy. I really like Stafford and he's worthy of starting every week, but obviously Rivers is an every week starter.

That aside, the NE vs SD game should be a scoring fest with over 50 total points scored. SD will be passing all game long while Det vs KC, has a very good chance of being a lopsided affair with Detroit going up early and getting conservative as they run out the clock.

Everything points to starting Rivers.
Stafford will put up nice numbers vs. KC I believe, but Rivers has the chance to put up monster numbers in what will likely be a shootout vs. the Pats, who are coming off surrendering 400+ passing yards to Chad Henne!

Go Rivers.
I have Matty Ice against the Eagles and Flacco against Titans. I'm thinking FLacco since he put up good numbers last week.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I have Matty Ice against the Eagles and Flacco against Titans. I'm thinking FLacco since he put up good numbers last week.

I'd go with Flacco as well.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I have phillip rivers going against the patriots and matthew stafford against the chiefs. which one would be better

wow nice options! I would go Rivers he is an elite QB and actually look to trade one. I actually have Stafford as my number 1 QB and I can't see the point of having either of them as your back up. I think you can find decent back ups for bye weeks and you could probably get decent value for either one

Originally posted by YungAce:
i would go with stafford against the chiefs. when healthy, he's one of the most dangerous quarterbacks

Well... I hope you took my advice
Share 49ersWebzone