There are 186 users in the forums

Rate my 12 man league team

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
12 team league. 1/2 ppr. qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/flex/te/def/k. I had the #2 pick.

Philip Rivers
Chris Johnson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Kenny Britt
Mike Williams (Tampa)
Reggie Bush (flex)
Antonio Gates
David Akers
No defense picked up. Will play weekly matchups. All the top defenses were taken.

Bench:
Eli Manning
Antonio Brown
James Starks
Jacoby Ford
Sidney Rice
Ryan Torrain
  • Otter
  • Veteran
F-

I would have given it a Z-, but I didn't think letter grades went that low.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Otter:
F-

I would have given it a Z-, but I didn't think letter grades went that low.

not sure if serious.
you will lose everyweek with that s**tty drafting
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Bump. Please disregard Otter and Val's comments. They are idiots.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Hopefully this is a standard league for you.

I give you a C+ if this is a standard league

And a D- if this is a PPR league.

Your RB's are excellent, although I'm not sold on Reggie Bush.

Mike Williams to me is a more of a #2 WR in a 12 team league .I'm not sure you want him to carry your entire receiving corps. Britt has the talent, but he's in an atrocious situation and he's a headcase. Britt will finish as a low #2 WR, maybe high end #3.

Sidney Rice. Man you have talented receivers but they are all in AWFUL situations.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 6, 2011 at 12:49 PM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
crzy, its .5 points per reception. I'm really happy with my QB, RB's and TE. All the good recievers went fast so I was left with Britt/Williams/Rice. Like you said, all very talented but in shi**y situations. I'll look to trade Eli for a good WR since Rivers has been healthy.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
bump
I think what crzy said was pretty dead on, and your assessment of your squad was pretty spot on. QB, RBs and TEs are studs. If Bush can stay healthy and have the type of season Miami is hoping he has, you got a fantastic threesome. Your WR core is pretty weak though. Thankfully you only have to play two, but Britt and Williams are probably not going to carry you to the promise land. Hopefully Antonio Brown blows up like I'm hoping he will (took him as a sleeper in my leagues). Either way, you'll have to stay alert on the waiver wire or look for a smart trade to help out your WR situation.
Very very nice team. A- only because you lack defense but this looks like a top 3 team in any league.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Very very nice team. A- only because you lack defense but this looks like a top 3 team in any league.

Maybe in a 14 team league
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Maybe in a 14 team league

Youre just hatin
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If Britt played on a good passing offense, and Sidney Rice had the Favre of two years ago, then I'd like this team.
Originally posted by crzy:
If Britt played on a good passing offense, and Sidney Rice had the Favre of two years ago, then I'd like this team.

I dunno I like that Britt and Rice are the best receiving options on their teams. Britt is still on a offense with a good OL and a great RB. Hass could go out on a high note having that kind of talent once again. Rice already knows TJack and hes playing in the NFCW against a bunch of bad pass defenses. I like both of their chances of seeing 900 yds n 8 TDs this year. If his league counted return yds n tds Ford could be worth some points too.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I'm thinking of trading Eli for Santonio Holmes. That's all contingent on the status of Peyton Manning. My cousin has Peyton and if he is indeed out for the season, he'll trade me Holmes for Eli which would help out my WR situation.
Share 49ersWebzone