LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Free Draft Calculator

So my league does a live draft, but I live 1600 miles away and will participate via skype. I am looking for a website that will allow me to "input/manage" the draft for me. i would like to enter everybody's picks in, and be able to see the available players and who all has been taken. Kind of like a mock draft, but where I control the whole thing.

fantasyfootballcalculator.com offers this service, but it isn't free.

Does anybody have any free suggestions?
nothing?

*bump
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
So my league does a live draft, but I live 1600 miles away and will participate via skype. I am looking for a website that will allow me to "input/manage" the draft for me. i would like to enter everybody's picks in, and be able to see the available players and who all has been taken. Kind of like a mock draft, but where I control the whole thing.

fantasyfootballcalculator.com offers this service, but it isn't free.

Does anybody have any free suggestions?

All of those services are pay only. jus buy a draft dominator from rotoworld or something and it even ranks your players by league settings and gives you a draft board like you are looking for. The website I use is footballguys.com and its like 28 bucks.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
your best bet is just get a printable cheat sheet and cross them off as they go. Kind of like how you would if you were there. Inputing every pick into a computer leaves you little time to concentrate on your picks.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
You could do a Excel Sheet through google docs.
Share 49ersWebzone