Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
No point in me making a new thread. I will post my team. ESPN 12 team league Non-PPR and I had the 3rd pick.
QB - Matt Schaub
RB - Chris Johnson (no way CJ and Tennessee don't come to some kind of agreement)
RB - Steven Jackson
RB/WR - Peyton Hillis
WR - Marques Colston
WR - Anquan Boldin
TE - Owen Daniels
D/ST - Chiefs
K - David Akers
QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB - Mike Tolbert
RB - Ben Tate
WR - Steve Smith (Carolina)
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Michael Crabtree
TE - Zach Miller
For ME personally, this would be like the worst possible team i could draft. Like I said for ME.
1. Cause i've had Schaub and SteveJax together before and they are on my personal DO NOT DRAFT unless they're there a round later than they should be list. Especially Schaub if SteveJax was my #2 i could bear it.
2. A held out CJ smells like a wasted year to me. WHEN he gets back, I smell injury. No way I can take him in the 1st round this year.
3. Cleveland's running game hasn't looked that great this preseason and Hillis....... Just something about him this year. I don't know.
4. Boldin and Colston as #1 and #2 has potential but would drive me crazy not having that 1 consdtant guy. And the guys behind them have QB issues. (with the exception of Julio which I do like.)
5. Owen Daniels is on my DO NOT DRAFT list regardless of round (unless i'm in a 20 or more team league I spose)
So while you're team looks solid on paper and should do fine. I personally would be upset at myself for this draft. Just cause.
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM ]