There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL.COM CAN ---- Keeper League (krizay is the CHAMPION !!)

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
2nd pick? Aw yeah!

you wish
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
First order of business, everyone check your keepers and draft picks.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Originally posted by crzy:
First order of business, everyone check your keepers and draft picks.

mine looks correct
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
2nd pick? Aw yeah!

you wish

3rd pick? Aw yeah!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Hold on here.

Who won this league last year?
Who finished 2nd / 3rd


I'm assuming teeohh won, ninerlifer 2nd, krizay 3rd, am i right
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 26, 2011 at 6:30 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Fleaflicker is so awesome with the number of options the commish has.


Check the openign post for all tiebreakers, league rules, settings, scoring, etc.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 26, 2011 at 6:37 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Originally posted by crzy:
Hold on here.

Who won this league last year?
Who finished 2nd / 3rd


I'm assuming teeohh won, ninerlifer 2nd, krizay 3rd, am i right

i believe that's right. I lead the league in scoring and if i'm not mistaking I outscored my average in the playoff game against teeoh but still got my arse handed to me.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by crzy:
Hold on here.

Who won this league last year?
Who finished 2nd / 3rd


I'm assuming teeohh won, ninerlifer 2nd, krizay 3rd, am i right

i believe that's right. I lead the league in scoring and if i'm not mistaking I outscored my average in the playoff game against teeoh but still got my arse handed to me.

that is correct sir
I don't understand the draft order.
Originally posted by pelos21:
I don't understand the draft order.


nvm. Figured it out.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Whatever you do. Don't use firefox to draft in fleaflicker.

It's a good website, but stupid draft glitches killed me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,001
I had to use Safari..wouldn't even open w/ Chrome (browser I usually use) or Firefox
Originally posted by crzy:
Whatever you do. Don't use firefox to draft in fleaflicker.

It's a good website, but stupid draft glitches killed me.

Good to know.
What was the final decision on the draft day/time? I might be able to make it after all.
Can we have a whole minute