There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL.COM CAN ---- Keeper League (krizay is the CHAMPION !!)

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by crzy:
Congrats krizay on the repeat.

Thank sir but not a repeat. Teeoh won it last year.


Oh yeah. I forgot. For some reason I thought you won it last year
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,925
Originally posted by crzy:
Oh yeah. I forgot. For some reason I thought you won it last year

Nope! Had best record and was the high point scorer by a good margin. Even outscored my average against teeoh in the playoffs and ran into a buzzsaw. Got smoked!
Congrats krizay
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,925
Originally posted by toeknee:
Congrats krizay

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
I will not be participating in this league next year. I apologize, but I need to cut down on my fantasy football commitments.

No way I can do 10 leagues again this year lol.

If you guys wish to keep this league alive, then I can pass commish powers on to somoene else.
Originally posted by crzy:
I will not be participating in this league next year. I apologize, but I need to cut down on my fantasy football commitments.

No way I can do 10 leagues again this year lol.

If you guys wish to keep this league alive, then I can pass commish powers on to somoene else.

Is this that God awful Flea-Flicker league? If so, I'm out too.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
I will not be participating in this league next year. I apologize, but I need to cut down on my fantasy football commitments.

No way I can do 10 leagues again this year lol.

If you guys wish to keep this league alive, then I can pass commish powers on to somoene else.

Is this that God awful Flea-Flicker league? If so, I'm out too.

Yes.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
I was going to be out too, keeper leagues I don't like
So what's the plan... Is this thing done or we kickin it back on?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,925
Well, unfortunately it looks like it is done.

Foster, Peterson and Stafford plus the #4, 12, 13, 14 picks all for not

Atleast I won 1 of the 2
Let's do it without keepers then.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Let's do it without keepers then.

I'm down for that. We need to kick that s**tty website to the curb too.
What the heck happened to this league?!?!?! Let's get this up and going again!!! This is year 4 of this, no? Let's go!!!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
What the heck happened to this league?!?!?! Let's get this up and going again!!! This is year 4 of this, no? Let's go!!!

Nah. This league is dead.