There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL.COM CAN ---- Keeper League (krizay is the CHAMPION !!)

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Fricker:
Wow Finch is a moron im going to put that on record. 1st round for Collie i wouldnt have given a 5th rd for collie lmao.

to his credit it was the week before Collie got hurt and was the #1 fantasy WR.

Thanks, krizay! I was going championship or bust the week I did that trade and as krizay said, Collie was hot at the time and Peyton was my QB. So, before u jump to conclusions next time know your fantasay football u dumb fricker!!!!!
Originally posted by krizay:
to his credit it was the week before Collie got hurt and was the #1 fantasy WR.

lol that doesnt matter.. you would never draft collie in any league before the 5th round period.. Doesnt matter if he has potential to be a #1 WR in the league or just for the Colts.. So your saying if Collie didnt get hurt he would have kept him for next year? Wasted pick, but ill make sure next time im looking to start a convo in a group ill just mention it .. Bound to get laughs and a start to a good conversation thx!!

and Finch ... I do not have to know the situation , doesnt matter the situation you dont trade away your first round pick, on a slot guy who is having a good season. Especially one that even if fully healthy theres no way you would keep the next season. Krizay is going to back you up.. Just as i would if I was in the league. To make you think you made the absolute right move with hopes that comes my way in the future.

But heres a situation ...

That is a perfect example of that trade matter in fact.
[ Edited by Fricker on Sep 4, 2011 at 4:15 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fricker:
lol that doesnt matter.. you would never draft collie in any league before the 5th round period.. Doesnt matter if he has potential to be a #1 WR in the league or just for the Colts.. So your saying if Collie didnt get hurt he would have kept him for next year? Wasted pick, but ill make sure next time im looking to start a convo in a group ill just mention it .. Bound to get laughs and a start to a good conversation thx!!

Well this is a 3 keeper league. Meaning we don't start drafting until the 4th technically. Really close to your 5th round grade. Now throw in he was trying to win last year. Had he succeeded he would have had the last pick in said round. which is the last spot before the 5th. But I agree it's likely he wouldn't have kept him even had he kept up that pace but we will never know.
Screwed up my first two picks and hate my team. Oh well.
Championship!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
jrg says he is looking for a RB that doesn't have a bye week in Week 7.
Post Your Teams !!!!!
QB DBrees QB EManning

RB SJackson RB RTorrian
RB McFadden RB TJones

WR MWilliams (TB) WR RMeachem
WR MColston WR AJ Green

TE JFinley TE JCook

Flex BTate

K AHenery

DEF: Detroit Lions
Sam Bradford

LeSean McCoy

Matt Forte

Ryan Mathews

DeSean Jackson

Santonio Holmes

Brandon Pettigrew

David Akers

New Orleans Saints

Benchers:

Donovan McNabb

Reggie Bush

Kendall Hunter

Mike Sims-Walker

Sidney Rice

Todd Heap
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Michael VickQB
Arian FosterRB
Adrian PetersonRB
Mark IngramRB
Dwayne BoweWR
Vincent Jackson WR
Jimmy Graham TE
Neil Rackers K
Pittsburgh Steelers TM

Benched
Matthew Stafford QB
Ronnie Brown RB
Pierre Thomas RB
Steve Smith
WR
Bernard Berrian WR
Antonio Brown
Trading my 1st pick for Tom Brady f**ked me over... I'm really weak at WR, I might have one 1000 yard receiver if i'm lucky. I'm really hoping Ochocinco is the next Randy Moss and Tom Brady throws 50 TD's again.

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Rashard Mendenhall
RB - Michael Turner
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Pierre Garcon
FLX - Knowshon Moreno
TE - Marcedes Lewis
K - Adam Vinatieri
DEF - Chargers

Bench

Mark Sanchez
Danny Woodhead
Jacoby Ford
Steve Smith
Rob Gronkowski
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Trading my 1st pick for Tom Brady f**ked me over... I'm really weak at WR, I might have one 1000 yard receiver if i'm lucky. I'm really hoping Ochocinco is the next Randy Moss and Tom Brady throws 50 TD's again.

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Rashard Mendenhall
RB - Michael Turner
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Pierre Garcon
FLX - Knowshon Moreno
TE - Marcedes Lewis
K - Adam Vinatieri
DEF - Chargers

Bench

Mark Sanchez
Danny Woodhead
Jacoby Ford
Steve Smith
Rob Gronkowski

I used the #2 and #5 picks on my WR's and still not overly excited about mine. I like my starters but damn! come the 4th round the cupboards were bare. I'm kinda sorta regretting trading my 3rd round pick just to move up in the 1st.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Rashard Mendenhall
RB - Michael Turner
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Pierre Garcon
FLX - Knowshon Moreno
TE - Marcedes Lewis
K - Adam Vinatieri
DEF - Chargers

Bench

Mark Sanchez
Danny Woodhead
Jacoby Ford
Steve Smith
Rob Gronkowski

maybe next time you will think twice about trading your pick for a player you could hae ended up drafting anyways, and helping the rick get richer...
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
maybe next time you will think twice about trading your pick for a player you could hae ended up drafting anyways, and helping the rick get richer...

lol, dont think I could have drafted Brady