There are 208 users in the forums

Rate my 12 Team Keeper league team

OK guys rate my team..
Rd 1 Keeper pick : Adrian Peterson RB
Rd 2 Keeper pick: Frank Gore RB
Rd 3 : Darren McFadden RB
Rd 4 : Mike Wallace WR
Rd 4 (due to trade) : Desean Jackson
Rd 5 : Tony Romo (heavy Cowboy fan league most who didnt show up for draft should get traded for josh Freeman and upgrade elsewhere needed)
rd 6 : Brandon Marshall WR
rd 7 : Patrick Willis
rd 8 : Jermichael Finley TE
rd 9 : No Pick Due to trade
rd 10: Willis Mcgahee RB
rd 11: Matthew Stafford QB
Rd 12: Michael Crabtree WR
Rd 13: Montario Hardesty Rb (madden curse??)
Rd 14: Demarcus Ware (more then likely trade bait again)
Rd 15: Sebastian Janokowski K
rd 16: 49ers D
rd 17: Jared Cook TE

We start Qb, Rb,Rb, Rb/WR. WR. WR. TE. K. Team D. IDP

so starters with out trades would be

Tony Romo, AP, Gore, Mcfadden, Mike Wallace, Desean Jackson, Jermichael Finley, Patrick Willis, 49ers D and Sea Bass
Go ahead and Rate me i think i did really well considering its a 12 team league.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Team looks awesome as is to me. I wouldn't trade Ware and definitely wouldn't trade Romo. You really don't need any upgrades
That would be a good team for a 10-team league
I offered a cowboys fan , Tony Romo and Brandon marshall for Mark Sanchez and Greg jennings.. i think this would complete my roster if i got this to happen as its 2 RB 2 WR with a flex RB/WR so no matter what i can play matchups and i dont think sanchez would be that bad over Romo .. But ya i agree im happy with my team now

Go ahead and comment on that trade as well if you would take it.
Your team looks deadly dude. Good job.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Your team looks deadly dude. Good job.

thanks... considering Offering Crabtree and McGahee to a team that autodrafted and got stuck with 7WRs, Both Carolina Rbs and the AZ out for yr rb. then when my 3 Rbs have a bye week i just pick in nicks in their place.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fricker:
I offered a cowboys fan , Tony Romo and Brandon marshall for Mark Sanchez and Greg jennings.. i think this would complete my roster if i got this to happen as its 2 RB 2 WR with a flex RB/WR so no matter what i can play matchups and i dont think sanchez would be that bad over Romo .. But ya i agree im happy with my team now

Go ahead and comment on that trade as well if you would take it.

Dude that would be a dumb ass trade on your part. With Finley back expect Jennings TD's to go back down. Romo for Sanchez? WTF? bout to ruin a completely nice squad for a marginal upgrade to YOUR 3rd WR.
do not make that trade lol
Originally posted by Fricker:
thanks... considering Offering Crabtree and McGahee to a team that autodrafted and got stuck with 7WRs, Both Carolina Rbs and the AZ out for yr rb. then when my 3 Rbs have a bye week i just pick in nicks in their place.

Id stay away from trading anyone on that team dude. If he autodrafted and got jacked up thats his fault. Or if ya feel like it trade rape his ass. He should be ripe enough for a good trade raping if his team is real sorry.
ya before i even posted here i cancelled the Romo Trade.. I will just have to suck it up that i have a Cowboy running my team. 1st time ever. And yea looking at our free agent list the guy needs any RB he can get that will see the field..

I offered him Crabtree and McGahee for Hakeem nicks , if he wants to be remotely competitive he will take it as he has crap loads of WRs then i will just go pick up Anthony Dixon with my extra roster spot.

Your team is stacked, I would hold off on any trades unless someone offers you something you can't say no to.

Your RB trio is insane.
Why would you want to ruin this team?!?!?! This team is flat out championship worthy
hrmmm true true , i ended up picking up donald brown and dropping my 2nd IDP since PWill will be starting every week.
Share 49ersWebzone