12. (113) A.J. Green WR
13. (128) Reggie Bush RB
14. (133) Jacoby Ford WR
15. (148) Delanie Walker
[ Edited by SF4EVA on Aug 7, 2011 at 9:30 PM ]
why freeman so early?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You reached on Frank Gore and Josh Freeman, Schuab at 68 is good value.

Is this a PPR league or standard?

I'd give you a B-/C+. You'll be competitive but in a 10 team league there will probably be more stacked teams than this.

You wasted your 10th, 14th, and 15th picks. You don't pick a kicker with the 93rd pick in the draft, and I gurantee you there are better players on the waiver wire than your last two picks.

Unless you get points for return yards, Ford is not roster worthy
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM ]
Ford was an accident. I really wanted Gore plus. 2nd round and RB time since i took Andre Johnson with my 1st pick. the 3rd its time for a QB and Rodgers, manning, vick, Rivers Brees and Brady are gone.

Thx for the thoughts
[ Edited by SF4EVA on Aug 7, 2011 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by toeknee:
why freeman so early?

Mainly because QB's were being eaten up late 2nd early 3rd. I had to make sure i got an effective QB and best avail.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by toeknee:
why freeman so early?

Mainly because QB's were being eaten up late 2nd early 3rd. I had to make sure i got an effective QB and best avail.

thats why you take advantage of all the noobs picking QB early, and take all the quality RB's and WR's in those rounds. you can find a useable QB later, but the RB/WR picks you made because the others werent are very valuable.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Ford was an accident. I really wanted Gore plus. 2nd round and RB time since i took Andre Johnson with my 1st pick. the 3rd its time for a QB and Rodgers, manning, vick, Rivers Brees and Brady are gone.

Thx for the thoughts

10 man league. You just named 6 Qb's which means only 3 other teams were looking for a QB.

Still had

Schaub, Ryan, Romo If you were last to take a QB your choices should been between Cassel, Cutler, Flacco, Roethlisberger or Even Joh Freeman. The mere fact you got Schaub in the 7th should tell ya, you jumped the gun on that pick. 10 man league and your bench looks weak as all hell.

Yea this wasn't that good of a draft IMO. Alot of mistakes.
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM ]
C-/D+ Freeman in 3rd was really bad. He would have been available 5 rounds later. You also took defense and kicker much too early.

Good luck though.
appreciate all the input. we shall see how well i did at the end of the yr i guess.
Share 49ersWebzone