LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY FF LEAGUE YEAR 3(Draft 8/20/12 @10:00PM ET.)

Good win Ron. Your team was tough this week.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

thanks man, I thought foster was gonna pull out the win for you
Originally posted by RonMexico:

thanks man, I thought foster was gonna pull out the win for you

We split this week. I must say that I am happier that I won in the High Rollers league though. I know I am going to be either the #1 or #2 seed in this league. Great win for you though.
Good game Finch. Who is next to go down?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
nevermind wrong league/thread lulz
[ Edited by ImaMod on Oct 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM ]
who the hell is Miami Marsupials not setting his team

This is why this league has never been great, About 5 owners that know what they are doing and actually care.
Good game Finch. Who is next to go down?

good game brah.

This is why this league has never been great, About 5 owners that know what they are doing and actually care.
Miami Marsupials are a friend of a friend. I will say something to him so he can pass it along.
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Miami Marsupials are a friend of a friend. I will say something to him so he can pass it along.

Same thing happened last year Finch. Cousin I think? You need to keep this league to active WZ members who know their fantasy FB. I think it would make it a lot better.

Same thing happened last year Finch. Cousin I think? You need to keep this league to active WZ members who know their fantasy FB. I think it would make it a lot better.
Yeah, it was my cousin last year. I didn't invite her back this year and decided to go with my friend's friend. I thought he would keep up with it more. I will say something thought. Thank you though John for participating every year and being active like you are. And, yes I agree, we will keep this to just WZ members only after this year.

Yeah, it was my cousin last year. I didn't invite her back this year and decided to go with my friend's friend. I thought he would keep up with it more. I will say something thought. Thank you though John for participating every year and being active like you are. And, yes I agree, we will keep this to just WZ members only after this year.

I enjoy the league Finch but it is always so much better with guys we know are active.

I enjoy the league Finch but it is always so much better with guys we know are active.

Still this league is still better off than most its usually only 1 guy whos inactive. We still year after year get alot of activity even with the teams who are 0-6. Like mines for fks sake.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Still this league is still better off than most its usually only 1 guy whos inactive. We still year after year get alot of activity even with the teams who are 0-6. Like mines for fks sake.

Not sure what happened to you this year. Last year your team was pretty darn good. Anyway, I still enjoy the league and hope we can get all the guys active on the waiver wire and setting their lineups.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
lol I got my ass kicked
Sidney Rice, Trent Richardson, Vernon davis, Kenny britt combined for a grand total of 8 points
Share 49ersWebzone